10 CoW Improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 10 CoW Improvements

Do you agree with my improvement ideas? 15

The result is only visible to the participants.

CoW is a good game itself, but can be better with the following improvements:

1. lv.5 Industrial Complex opens a second production line on the province it's built on
      2. All ships can be named (eg. USS Bowfin, a USN submarine)
      3. Add a Seaplane Bomber that can land on water but needs to be refueled by a seaplane tender
      4. Ships can only be repaired when docked to a Shipyard
      5. Add skins that look like the units they represent (eg. Il-2, M2 tank, Essex-class carrier)
      6. Kamikaze planes and ships, the planes have longer range than others, but can't land
      7. Infantry needs a shorter build time
      8. Add Oil Drills and Rigs that increase oil production, but cost a lot
      9. Nuclear Reactors should not need 1,000 Rare Material to keep it up (real reactors are low maintenance)
      10. Add leaders that don't fight, but increase morale when they visit provinces, cost a lot, and only one or two can be made at a time
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow

The post was edited 1 time, last by injinji ().

• 1- sounds like a good idea

2- i don't really care about this feature, but it will be fun to name submarines "ship busters"

3- add that feature for naval bombers.

4- that would sound boring, but realistic at the same time, so why not

5- i absolutely want this feature, but Bytro will never do it, and the playerbase/every Mod/admin/GO will be like "hurr durr, we are making balance changes! we need balance changes!"

6- that isn't really needed, but it could serve as a fun but practically useless feature

7- shorter build time AND cheaper cost, since they are too expensive to maintain AND they take the same build time like a medium tank

8- that would sound great, maybe it would even solve oil problems in some games

9- i dont know about this, sooo, i cant agree/disagree, the 1000 RM is probably because balance

10- not really needed, to be honest
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • Sorry but I have vote with no.

1. No, We have already enough build lines.
      2. No, maybe nice to have but not a real improvement
      3. No, Did you ever tried to land with a plane on the ocean?
      4. No, maybe realistic, but to much micro management
      5. No, for game play not needed
      6. No, I think that will be the same like rockets in game
      7. No, Militia are build very fast, faster than all other units, so why?
      8. No, we need a building that reduce the negative moral effect in non core provinces. Hi coast very mush and can only build two or three times per game
      9. No, for me it's fine in the way it is
      10. Maybe, but I like to see other units first in game (Paratroopers)
      I think, the developers have not mush time to implement new stuff in this game. That's why I hope they use their short time for other more useful thinks.

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • I voted "yes" on this poll ONLY for number 7, all the others aren't very good. If I had a CoW fairy, it would be my second wish (first one is more speed on tank destroyers, third is less ground attack for tacs)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • This is my opinion on the 10 Ideas that you have.

1. Not good idea it would furthur complicate the game as many people will use it. Maybe with the High Command yes as High Command will be more popular.
      2. It could be a good idea for some people but Bytro needs to concentrate on other things than small stuff like that.
      3. Making islands where you put the Seaplane Tender??? On land you can refuel with the Airbase. And do you know that we already have Aircraft Carriers with the uses of Navel Bombers so no to that. Bad Idea
      4. Leave it as it is its already improving in the water. If we still add that which is a waste of time then make it improve faster would be nice.
      5. Not many people care about skins and we already have 4 different skins in the game so no.
      6. That is more like Japanese Suicide Bombers. Not a good idea as we have Rockets and Nukes.
      7. Worst Idea of the lot we already have Militia for that. It would make Militia then useless.
      8. Yes That is the Only Idea i agree with but only available for Oil Provinces that will give you extra 50%-100% on Oil but will have to cost a lot. That is a good one
      9. Bad idea and should never of said that people will spam Nukes it should cost more expensive.
      10. Maybe it would be nice to have a selection of 5 people from that country to be your Vice-President and each one improves on 1 point such as Morale, Resources, Production and stuff like that
    • Ironmann wrote:

King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

Ironmann wrote:

5. Not many people care about skins and we already have 4 different skins in the game so no.
      still isn't a excuse to not have skins, even the ones we already got have some issues
      What type of issues and there should be a British one. Not many people in Call of War know's about skins they don't understand it
      Russian nuclear bombers do not make sense, how, you may ask, look the normal variant, then look at the nuclear variant that the strategic one unlocks

the American heavy tank is shown as a Churchill, even though there IS NO Churchill tank type in COW, there are probs more mistakes that i didn't notice.

and Skins will NOT make the game unrealistic, since Turkey, in your example, probably didn't use Soviet armament, but they still somehow have USSR equipment/tanks in the 100 player map
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017