Vote to end 1 game.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vote to end 1 game.

22 player maps, just 3 active players 2 voted to end this 1 dont want ... he sayd want to play .... What can i do ? Is boring to play a map with all inactive players.

game no 1164604

i`m on first place with 159 points
      2 have 110 votet do finish game.
      3 inactive with 83 points
      4 active player who dont want to vote 61 points ...

Admin make something ... i dont wanna lose my time for 1 retar* who dont have brain
    • Butter Ball Bill wrote:

Some people do this because they like the round they are, that doesn't make them disabled. What do you mean by waste time? You can join multiple games.
      I dont know how many years do you have.
      You can play footbal just with you ? Yes i know can i join in another game.... but ... is not good game if allow to play just with 3 players of 22 !!!!!
      What you thinq you play pool single ? or backgammon or chees ?! Is booring, i dont know why game allow to play with 3 if is 22 player maps. just 1 who dont want to close the game ?
      I play with US, how can i conquer Imperio Russo ? if i dont wanna play single this game ? Just i need to close fast. Another player sayd want close the game. All you want to do in this game is to conquer AI ..... you hide and i seek you .. like cat and mouse ...

@iron guard your post is just for +1 ;)
    • *sigh*

If you mean how long I have been playing, I have been here from the start which is 3-4 months I think.

You also did not understand my post. I know people leave, it is a big problem here. You called someone disabled though because they wouldn't retire. They might want to practice on that map so you are just being unfair, mocking them on the forums because they want to continue playing. I would advise sorting the problem out yourself, we can't help you anymore here.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

*sigh*

If you mean how long I have been playing, I have been here from the start which is 3-4 months I think.

You also did not understand my post. I know people leave, it is a big problem here. You called someone disabled though because they wouldn't retire. They might want to practice on that map so you are just being unfair, mocking them on the forums because they want to continue playing. I would advise sorting the problem out yourself, we can't help you anymore here.
      No, your age. Because you think like a 10 years :)
      Btw, if i quit this game, i lose something ?
    • Catalin92 wrote:

22 player maps, just 3 active players 2 voted to end this 1 dont want ... he sayd want to play .... What can i do ? Is boring to play a map with all inactive players.

game no 1164604

i`m on first place with 159 points
      2 have 110 votet do finish game.
      3 inactive with 83 points
      4 active player who dont want to vote 61 points ...

Admin make something ... i dont wanna lose my time for 1 retar* who dont have brain
      sure he is not noob, if he vote he dont get payout, cause he is not top3. help him to top3 then he will vote for sure.

Iron Guard24 wrote:

If its really bothering you, you invade the player who is holding up the game, you might just scare him/her into retiring to save their score. Of course you might have to completely conquer them...
      lol *must scaring him to save score*???? i wish i have some aggressive opponents like you in my games. Would be nice to destroy you.
      i had 1 game where we were 2 players, i had bunch of a-bombs and 2times stronger strike force, i could destroy last active player, bur i desided killing top3 npc, so he was able to have pay out.
    • Catalin92 wrote:

No, your age. Because you think like a 10 years
      Btw, if i quit this game, i lose something ?
      You spell like a 5 year old. I do not think like a 10 year old, you probably just struggle to understand what I am saying.

You can't quit, you go inactive and get more losses on your record.

• Thanks for your advice, if this game is only for US, Uk just write me, and i quit this game. I would ask not to be racist. I`m 23 years and i dont know english to much. Thanks.
      Some admin can answer me ? All this post here are just +1
      Thanks.

p.s. what you recive when win a game ?
    • Catalin92 wrote:

I would ask not to be racist
      I was not racist. I never said that you could not understand me because of your country, I only said you couldn't understand me.

What country are you from? This forum is in multiple languages, you might have better luck understand people in another one.

• Catalin92 wrote:

Catalin, I am Mr Nice Guy.
      You can't do anything with that 1 player unless you persuade him to quit or destroy him completely. A admin would say this as well. I don't see anything wrong with the way this is done. If you wanted to play this game still and everyone else wanted it to end, you wouldn't want to be kicked out? Its fair. Just find a way to persuade the fellow out of the game, or destroy him. :)

Sincerely,

Mr Nice Guy ( AKA Sir McSquiggles)
    • Sir McSquiggles wrote:

Catalin92 wrote:

Catalin, I am Mr Nice Guy.You can't do anything with that 1 player unless you persuade him to quit or destroy him completely. A admin would say this as well. I don't see anything wrong with the way this is done. If you wanted to play this game still and everyone else wanted it to end, you wouldn't want to be kicked out? Its fair. Just find a way to persuade the fellow out of the game, or destroy him. :)

Sincerely,

Mr Nice Guy ( AKA Sir McSquiggles)
      Why admin dont give 2 days to finish or 1 week. Why is not fair play ? To play like a idiot 1 map for 22 players in 3 ?! Sorry, but when i join in this map sayd 22 players not 2 ! This is not fair play... not to kick if there are not enough active person to play. If i want to play like a kid i make a game just with me.
    • Catalin92 wrote:

Why admin dont give 2 days to finish or 1 week. Why is not fair play ? To play like a idiot 1 map for 22 players in 3 ?! Sorry, but when i join in this map sayd 22 players not 2 ! This is not fair play... not to kick if there are not enough active person to play. If i want to play like a kid i make a game just with me.
      Who ever is administrator of the game can kick inactive players out of the game. It was probably a very active game at one time, but people tend to leave games sadly. You have to think in other peoples perspectives: While you might want to quit, the other guy might want to play still. I think it is pretty fair. It is unfortunate that this has happened to you Catalin. :|
    • Wow... yeah you are right ... if dev cannot go, i will going to kill players who dont play. Why dont punish people who abbandon the game ? Why dont make 2 type of game ranked and unranked. ranked will be punish when you leave it and give the posibitily to retire if 2-3-5-10 players live the ranked game... and ban him for 1 day ... or restrict acces for x hour x day to play another game.....
      If you play dota 2, you know what i did.