Hijacking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do you like the hijacking idea? 14

The result is only visible to the participants.

Commandos should have a hijack command to hijack ships:

Country A has a Battleship lv.4, while Country B only has a level 2, B wants a level 4, so he/she sends commandos to hijack A's Ship, if the hijacking is successful, B now has a level 4 Battleship and unlocks that unit on there research tree, even though only level 2 was researched.

If the commandos fail, they all are either killed or questioned and troops of Country B are revealed.

As I said before, hijacking would unlock that level of the ship, unless its an elite unit and you don't have the blueprints, its already a researched level, your corresponding unit was never researched, or its a nuclear unit.
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow
    • I can see that hijacking would be interesting. It might as well be used on any enemy force, not just ships.

I don't think that it would unlock that level of research. Buying a higher level unit from an ally does not give you that level of research either.

This weekend a neighbor who had not yet declared war, but was obviously preparing for it left a group of armored cars sitting on the border for a day and a half. I did wonder to myself if the keys were in the ignition? Better to steal the enemy units than just break them in my opinion.

It would also be a way to take over an army when they go inactive with 50 units parked next door.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • DxC wrote:

Do the commandos get to wear pirate outfits? ARRR
      Might as well call it "Commandeer" instead of Hijack then.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<