Statistics problems continuing?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Statistics problems continuing?

As of this morning, it appears that my player statistics have been reduced to what they were 90 days ago.

Are the recently reported statistics problems ongoing? I thought this was resolved . . . .

Update: A closer review of my game statistics shows that they are not being properly totaled, and approximately 5,000 points are being shown, but not included in the bottom line number. This appears to be a new variation of the previously reported problems.

Update II: And two hours later, now the stats totals are back to what they should be. Obviously there is still some tinkering going on in this department.

The post was edited 3 times, last by MontanaBB ().

• Suggestion to dev team: drop these statistics, the only guy that cares about them is Montana here... )))
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.