Unit evaluator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit evaluator

I've played around with evaluating units since I started the game and have kept a spread sheet for this that I'm now going to share with everyone. This is a public copy that I'm allowing anyone to edit. Hopefully no one will maliciously alter it. I would suggest making your own copy and working from that but if it get's too corrupted I'll replace it. At a minimum this could be useful to people because I've done the laborious work of inputting all the basic values for units. For unit evaluation there are currently 3 main columns to focus on.

1. EFF This is a measure of the basic unit effectiveness relative to it's resource consumption.

2. Etime Effectiveness relative to build time

3. Emp Effectiveness relative to man power build cost

The equations used for these measures depend on the values in the upper "User Input" area. You can play around with these to see how the effectiveness values change. If you click on one of the effectiveness cells you can see the equation used and try to understand it. I will probably post something about how these work and the rationale behind it later. If you hover over a cell with a little black triangle in the upper right you can see a note about that cell. I would be grateful to hear ideas about adding/improving these effectiveness calculations.

The link is at docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…1phTy-F50vU6oM/edit#gid=0
    • Ok, bedtime is not the time to be trying to figure that one out, lol. I can see this will be a good study when waiting for stuff to happen.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<