ROLEPLAYING SERVER - WORK IN PROGRESS -

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ROLEPLAYING SERVER - WORK IN PROGRESS -

ALTERNATIVE WORLD ROLEPLAY

Greetings, i would like to create an roleplaying server with a story. And here it is.

Year 45' US drops atomic bomb on Japan and war is over.
      In year 1946 Russians develop their own Atomic bomb and months later they throw it at western europe. New conflict starts. DEFCON 1. Evry nation that can is trying to develop their own Nuclear Weapons. The world turns in to post apocalyptic place. Evry mayor city and town is destroyed. After 10 years survivors of the third world war were gathering supplies to survive and now they are creating their own colonies and countries. YOU will be in charge of one of those countries.

BUT YOU WILL NEED A:
      [b][/b]
      [b]Nation Name:
      Nation Leader:
      Nation Leader Title:
      Government Type:
      Starting Location on CoW Map:
      Story of how they came to land there(optional):
      Nation Flag/Banner/Logo:
      Two military types for your nation to focus:[/b]
      [b][/b]
      [b]EXAMPLE[/b]
      [b][/b]
      Nation Name: Newfoundland
      Nation Leader: Javier Jameson
      Nation Leader Title: President
      Government Type: Democratic
      Starting Location on CoW Map: (the 100p map all around the world) New Zeland
      Story of how they came to land there(optional): I left my atomic bunker and traveled around the sea for 2 days, then i found this Island. It was in horrible shape. I found some survivors and we started building and repairing what we could. When we established the country i becomed a President
      Nation Flag/Banner/Logo: (THIS WILL BE YOUR ALLIANCE FLAG, YOU CAN ALWAYS JOIN OTHER PPLS ALLIANCE BUT YOU WILL BE THEIR COLONY OR PROVINCE [you will survive under their flag])
      Two military types for your nation to focus: Militia forces and Infantry
      [b][b][/b][/b]
      [b][/b]
      RULES OF THE ROLEPLAY

1) You must not have SM, RoW, War, Embargo, or trade anything with active player nations you have not met/bordered.

2) You must post a newspaper article of roleplay at least every 2 days.

3) You must write in Newspaper so people can contact you or even try to establish contact with you.

4) When roleplaying, you may not make posts about other nations until you have met them

5) You must live up to your tech tree.

6) NO TANKS/PLANES/CARS only light ships, infantry, commandos and light troops

GAME INFORMATION

100 Player Map

Game does NOT start until all players signed up have joined

Free Selection

Supply drops enabled