I never would have believed. 1 antitank kills 11 tac bombers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I never would have believed. 1 antitank kills 11 tac bombers

I had an opportunity last night that worked better than I could have imagined.

An enemy had 11 tac bombers patrolling the advance route of their main force. I had some artillery in place to halt the advance, but those tac bombers were going to pose a challenge to advancement of my own until reinforcements arrived in 4 to 5 days.

Close observation showed that the enemy only had two airbases nearby. I had one solitary antitank off in left field, and managed to force march it through both enemy airbases. I set that one antitank on it's mission deep behind enemy lines, and went to bed assuming that it would meet it's doom before it completed the mission.

This morning I find this:

I credit all 11 tac bomber kills to that one brave antitank unit. It did require backup to complete the kill, but the initial crippling blow belonged entirely to that one unit.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<