Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help! My Account has been Banned?

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

So I got the warning that my account was possibly going to be terminated simply because i accidentally put anti cheat on a server that i was playing on school wifi on friends with (Private server that needed a password btw) and I responded to the message on the site and basically just explained that what i was doing was a private thing and that i had made an error by choosing anti cheat (new to this game so i had no idea that it detected similar IP adresses) and I still ended up getting banned. I love playing the game and was in the middle of said game with school friends when I was banned. Is there anything you can do to assist me?
    • Locked account- Help support!

2 minutes ago
      Ok so I have been locked out of my account.... To explain I play at home with a brother who got banned 4 the same thing and at my fair sized highschool of 2,000 plus kids

It gave me this list of accounts to chose from... as it assumed I was multi accounting.... this is the list it gives me....
      - Darkdeath590
      -Darkdeath591
      -dylpickol
      -GenralBuzkill ( my brothers dead account)
      -java.util.MashUp
      -junior2468
      -Nathanial Mosquita
      - unwisestcrib313
      - Yossaran (my account)

I have been playing for about a year now after my brother who introduced me to the game about a month/ couple weeks after he joined ..........

He made it to mid 40's while I made it to sixty....(level) I played over the summer he decided to leave it for the school year to start playing again

These accounts are all based on the school wifi.... mostly on school laptops.... I frankly don't have the time, nor the need/want to multi account...

Its not like I have joined multiple word games and single handedly won beating large numbers of placid players early on..... if I do win it is usually as a support role to other more talented teammates.......

I have joined and participated in the frontline pioneer program for a while now

Honestly I enjoy the game but if you feel the need to ban me, ok I can understand...... There is not many ways to say that I did not multi-account but there

the only ones I have joined games with were the two Dark Death's in a unranked game and General Buzzkill

At anyrate thank you for your time.

Ps couldn't find where the support tickets were so I wrote one here.
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

Your CoW Support team!

I have just received an email stating my account had been banned for multi-accounts (immediately taking effect).

I have of course replied as soon as I could, to explain what was actually going on : I have created my account (llorisfrance) something like 2 years and a half ago, and introduced my brother to play it a few weeks after. (mind yourself : there wasn't anything like multi account system at that time). Then a year or so later, I get a message saying that I was multi accounting, and I replied to it politely explaining the situation.

I was thankfully able to continue playing after that, until today. As mentioned above, I receive an email saying my account (llorisfrance) has been banned.

So my question now is what should I do to get unbanned?

I suppose you could call me an "experienced" player (I have taken part in a few games of the Player's League, I have been quite active on the forum, etc), and I have only disdain for cheaters. I have absolutely no willingness to engage into multi-account cheating, and I am therefore taken a bit aback when I get banned for it!?

Is there any possibility to be unbanned any time soon? I have already played one 100p game (won it actually :) ) with Yossaran @C379 above, and I can certify that neither him or me are cheaters.

Thank you for your response!

The post was edited 1 time, last by darksoul111 ().

• hello im damian v.b and i play this at school with my friends and at home with my 2 brothers but we all got banned for multi accounts because we all used to same wifi connection can you please unban us our names are:yousef2412,Boey03,Bastius 135,damian v.b,NLTracked,Luke2412,xNevii,achmed2412,Kiwimans,warmanroy
    • Hey folks, I am gonna deal with 2 issues here,

tjwood78 wrote:

My account is also now banned for the second time in two days. You acknowledged the error yesterday and now you did it again. PLEASE UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT. This is impacting my ability to play in my games!!

tjwood78
      I will have you refine the word You as I did not work any ticket on your account in relation to a ban yesterday, I suggest you replace it with support :P. Regardless I have unbanned your account, and I will say it here "It is strictly forbidden to login to ranked rounds using a shared intent connection" You so this at your own risk as the anti cheat will ban you and it is of your own doing if you choose to ignore this.

darksoul111 wrote:

Does this forum thread even have a point? Did any of us get answers?
      Interesting post, your account is not banned is that not an answer? and same goes here too "It is strictly forbidden to login to ranked rounds using a shared intent connection"

@C379 and
      @damian v.b I will check your issues and reply in time

You all have to remember when your account is banned we go through them carefully to ensure no one is cheating in our game as cheats ruin the game for everyone
      Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Hello, hello
      I, along with several friends, commonly play Call of War at school and must have forgotten to set our game we play together to anti-cheat off. We all are on roughly the same time as we have the same lunch hour and play quite literally, next to eachother.

Hopefully, as this seems common, can be corrected and if so, the following list is the players banned from our school:

-Hallidaygames
      -jtheman
      -Jay6209
      -MossyLog
      -shadykiki
      -R3DDOG

Thank you for your time :D