Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please Help
      Due to unknown reason, when I logged into my browser game, it said my account had been banned by the admin via cheating system. But I neither used any kind of hacks or gold which you can see into my account. Then why have I been banned? I reviewed no sorts of warning or anything. Please look into my case and give me back my account. I repeat I have not cheated nor did any of such things. You can see into my account for that. Please solve this issue fast and give me back my account. I hope you may understand and look into my case.
      Thank You,
      Yours,
      Commander Rizwan 20
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

So about nine months ago, my account was banned. Now I had gotten no warning or anything of that nature, it was just, I go to log on call of war, then I press it, then it's like- "This account has been banned. Please contact support."
      There was literally nothing I could do. Just gone. It was TylerFire23 and I had a alliance. Now I chose to say nothing about this, becasue I seriously considered just not playing the game but it's too addicting. If you could look into that and tell me why I was banned I'd like that. And if you could unban, I'd really like that.
    • Hello. I'm not sure if my login issue is relevant to this post, but I've been unable to access my account. It all started around Wednesday/Thursday and happened without any warning whatsoever.

The issue is that I had been playing the game as normal earlier in the day and all was normal. I then went away to do something else, but when I came back to the game a few hours later, it wouldn't let me in. After trying a few times, I opted for resetting the password. I get the e-mail to do so, only to find the username in the e-mail is slightly different to what I've been using (real username is Duckman1981, but the e-mail said Duckman_1981). It was after this I sent the message to the site, but I haven't heard back yet. Probably going to lose the game I'm playing as a result.

On a side note, the same login problem seems to be happening to my account on "Conflict of Nations". Not sure if that's connected somehow, but wanted to point that out too.

Any advice on what I should do next? Thanks in advance.
    • I was banned in chat early on when I started playing before I knew about the rule regarding names. When I was banned the mod that banned me said in chat, and I was told by others, that I can't have dictator names in my username. I've scrolled far back in my email and not seen any emails about being banned. I might have missed it when looking but I doubt it. My user name is "Fist Of Stalin" I hope to change my name and get unbanned. Thank You!
    • Talon wrote:

I was banned in chat early on when I started playing before I knew about the rule regarding names. When I was banned the mod that banned me said in chat, and I was told by others, that I can't have dictator names in my username. I've scrolled far back in my email and not seen any emails about being banned. I might have missed it when looking but I doubt it. My user name is "Fist Of Stalin" I hope to change my name and get unbanned. Thank You!
      Did you check mails in game?
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Suna232 wrote:

Talon wrote:

I was banned in chat early on when I started playing before I knew about the rule regarding names. When I was banned the mod that banned me said in chat, and I was told by others, that I can't have dictator names in my username. I've scrolled far back in my email and not seen any emails about being banned. I might have missed it when looking but I doubt it. My user name is "Fist Of Stalin" I hope to change my name and get unbanned. Thank You!
      I didn't know about getting messages about bans until it was too late to see if I did. I probably did receive one but never looked for it in time so I'm not sure.
    • Talon wrote:

Suna232 wrote:

Talon wrote:

I didn't know about getting messages about bans until it was too late to see if I did. I probably did receive one but never looked for it in time so I'm not sure.
      Oky, first go an check if you can find mail in game, if not write message to moderator and explain them what happend. BM Fox, OutKast, PrinceOfHonor are very active on forums soo they will be there to help you :D
      Or just send message in suport option in game GMs can help you too.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна