Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was banned from all chat rooms. The only message I sent was 'sweet'. Admin might have thought I was a troll because of my nickname, which I am not. I tried reaching out to him via the message system but he didn't reply. I did read ToS prior to making an account, which state that my nick shouldn't offend anyone. As far as I'm concerned, it's not really offensive. I don't think anyone's gonna cry and rant about how my name is discriminating towards others, about how I might as well have put the n or f-word in my nick. Tell me if I'm wrong. I look forward to your reply.
    • It been a week since my account got banned and I have submitted a ticket since day but I not getting any reply or response from the support team through my email. I also haven't receive any warning from my email that my account got banned and my alliance mate are awaiting for my arrival. How long does it take for the ticket to reach to the team? I understand if they are busy but at least acknowledge that the ticket is received and I will not accidentally bother them with another ticket.
      Only the darkness and lost soul can create the path to your desire. Never look forward to the light but the dark side. :evil:
    • ZombieFalcon wrote:

It been a week since my account got banned and I have submitted a ticket since day but I not getting any reply or response from the support team through my email. I also haven't receive any warning from my email that my account got banned and my alliance mate are awaiting for my arrival. How long does it take for the ticket to reach to the team? I understand if they are busy but at least acknowledge that the ticket is received and I will not accidentally bother them with another ticket.
      Depending od your wrongdoing,try to contact PrinceOfHonor or OutKast1 ,they should be able to help you. Contact them using in game mailing system as I believe that wi be the best.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Suna232 wrote:

ZombieFalcon wrote:

It been a week since my account got banned and I have submitted a ticket since day but I not getting any reply or response from the support team through my email. I also haven't receive any warning from my email that my account got banned and my alliance mate are awaiting for my arrival. How long does it take for the ticket to reach to the team? I understand if they are busy but at least acknowledge that the ticket is received and I will not accidentally bother them with another ticket.
      Depending od your wrongdoing,try to contact PrinceOfHonor or OutKast1 ,they should be able to help you. Contact them using in game mailing system as I believe that wi be the best.
      How do I contact them in game? Do I need to make another account? Thanks for the help
      Only the darkness and lost soul can create the path to your desire. Never look forward to the light but the dark side. :evil:
    • ZombieFalcon wrote:

Suna232 wrote:

ZombieFalcon wrote:

How do I contact them in game? Do I need to make another account? Thanks for the help
      No,can you enter the game to access in game mail system?
      If not there,you can find one of them here on forum and send them private message explaining your issue.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

It been close to the 2nd week since my account was banned before submitting a ticket and even dm the GO on forum. I still haven't receive any reply from my email address (I check the spam section too) or a conversation from the GO in the forum since then and I getting nervous by the days. I been ban from the chat for 1 hour for trolling (I deserved it) but I am requesting to know the reason for the ban of the account and its duration of the ban. I been checking my email every 2 days and forum account but still no reply. Is there a lot of ticket going through the process? Hoping for a response thanks.
    • I've been banned for absolutely no reason at all. I've never typed a single word in chat or done anything against the rules. I've spent money on the game and even bought a premium membership. My account username is L Daniel L I would really love if my account was at least investigated. No one i my home even plays call of war so the reasoning is so confusing. I didn't get even get a warning email or an email after the ban.

The post was edited 1 time, last by L Daniel L ().

• Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

i just recieved an email that my account was banned for multi accounting. i did not reply to the emails because i do not check that email. when i did check the email all the accounts listed there belonged to my brother and we were playing of the same internet. i do not own any of those accounts my account name isnt even similar to any of them mine is ACZ3ER and the others are all krang something. is there anyway i can get my account un-banned?
    • Hello, I play my game with a couple of friends and I tend to visit them to play and strategize together. I accidentally used their wifi triggering the warning twice because I couldn't understand why it was happening only later did it clicked in. I tried to not use their wifi from then on today when I visited them I accidentally logged in via my mobile app not knowing I was using their wifi and now I cannot log in to the map, I guess I have been banned.

I would be really grateful if I can be given at least 1 last opportunity.

My game number is 6760054 my username is princce.

would be grateful for your help.