Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

Hello my account and also others in my high school have been banned for multi-accounting. The explanation is simply that we all play the game at our school with the same internet connection. My account that was banned is Mossylog and other accounts were banned that were my friends. I would greatly appreciate your help in sorting out this problem. Thank you!
    • Hi, i just received a message saying all accounts except for the one i choose will be banned. While i preserved my own- the other accounts are of active players (we created them in school, so same IP), and i really don't want to be the cause of them being banned just because i was forced to choose one account. Any way this can be resolved?
      (I also didn't get an email warning because ever since i created this account i never got any emails about anything from COW- spam included)
    • This is from my friend who was banned earlier today. He asked me to post this to the forum:

"I would like to contest the ban. All the accounts listed are my friends who I play with at my school. Apparently your anticheat banned some of the accounts that use this WiFi. I understand that there have been some problems with banning accounts that weren’t cheating. This is one of those cases. I can’t prove that I’m a different person because I am not going to reveal my personal information to you. But I will say this. I was level 40, a frontline pioneer, and in 7 games at the same time. There is no way I could multi account because also counting schoolwork I just don’t have the hours in the day. I have poured the majority of the past year into this game after spending time playing Axis and Allies, Diplomacy, and many variations of Risk. I ask for my account, ClavintheGreat, to be unbanned. I was given no warning via email.PS: I also don’t want Libya to win one game I’m in and I’m pretty much their only opposition so it would be helpful for this to be resolved as soon as possible.PPS: Please add paratroopers."
    • He didn't get an e-mail to reply to. All he got was a message saying he was banned and that the system thinks that myself, him, and one of our friends were all one person multi-accounting. Also, how can he message support on the website, if it doesn't allow him to log in. The e-mail also didn't give him any warning as the usual 72 hours. It simply said, 'YOUR BANNED FOR MULTI-ACCOUNTING' and left it at that.
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

Hi, i am not sure if I can wright this in dutch or that it should be in English so I will stick to English. My friends and I all received a warning or ban for duplicate accounts. We are all at the same school and playing multiple games. Some games it is just us. some games it isn't. But now they are all banned. One of them is around level 40 I believe. Is there something we can do to prove that we are all separate people? Cause we really want to keep playing the game. And I know this sounds really weak because everybody can say this even cheaters and that you guys probably hear this all the time. But is there any way to set this right/prove this? I hope soour game names are:
      Lightningkid11 (me: not banned, did get a warning)
      Nickador (banned)
      Bredan02 (I believe he is banned)
      anoniempje1515 (banned)
      David van Dijk (not sure but think he is banned)
      Dekzwabber (banned)
      Upmarketlime465 (don't know)
      SSSoldat (I know, not a really good name)(banned)(I am not sure if he was banned for his name or because the system though it was a duplicate)
      I believe that is all of them. I don't know if they are all banned.

Btw. I have also send a message thru the support and to a senior game officier because some people said I had to do that and did not yet see this. So I hope you guys don't see this as spam.

Hope this can be fixed
      -Lightningkid11
    • they send me a notification about *multi accounts* and other several accounts

>Hunter244(mine)

>PEPITUZ(some kid)

>java.util.MashUp

>Jesus adolfo sama.........(my brothers account)

>jesus adolfo sama2.........(the other account)

i didnt got the mail about the tickect bc i change my email( if u could send it again would be great )

I share this red with my brother, since he introduce me in the game a couple weeks ago (we start in the same game)
      but the problem start later when he connect in the °°some kids red°° and his account got ban (he didnt knew about the multi account thing cz he though than was bc the °kid account° got ban before and was why his account got ban too) (or the forum appeal or the formal appeal cz he never got the change to get in his account) so he create other account to play( i ask him to join the same game where i start with him since i need help and he couldnt help me)

in my red appear the notification and i delete his second account

since i can i want to appeal for my brother account, was a mistake create the second for ignorance of the rules and i want to apologize, but i want to know if theres a way to make a deal and let him play again ( like deleting his firts or second account or not let him in the same game again )
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

Your CoW Support team!

Hi, I believe that all my friends (10 of us) in the same game as myself (#2120037) were banned due to being on the same wifi, which would look like we have multiple accounts, which we didn't. We also had anti-cheat disabled because this happened last time we were on the same wifi, but either (correct me if I'm wrong) the function was still on, a misconception was made or a glitched happened. If more info/proof is required, I'll present it. Pleases assist asap as we all want to return playing our game. :) (username: Luke Conkin)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lukeinater17 ().

• Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

Your CoW Support team!

Many of my friends were banned in game #2120037 because we were all on the same school wifi which made it look like we have multiple accounts which we did not have. We had anti-cheat disabled. Thank you in advance for restoring us to our game. My username is Roiley, and the rest of those banned were friends of mine at school.
    • I was playing a game with my friends. We all play at school and at home. One of my friends is new and I wanted to help him out while he was learning the game. So he gave me his Username and Password so I could log on and move troops, construct buildings, and produce units. I logged on to my account and his at the same time at my house and when I tied to log into the accounts the next afternoon, his account was fine but mine was banned. Please unban me, I love this game and have been playing it for over a year. I want to stay active in all my games. In the round with my friends, there were 6 people, including me, and 3 alliances. I was the creator of the game. Please help me. Using my friends account, I just found out that my other friend has been banned as well, possibly the rest. I don't know whats wrong this time bu I've done a 2 games like this before and they were fine. My Username is Nabster98, the one that said he got banned is thebestday, and in case the other ones got banned, their names are DKrear14, nuke happy, MCSwagEleven, and the one who I was helping is Anderson1942.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nabster98 ().

• I was banned too. Not sure why though. I went inactive, or something, for just 2 days. And I come back and BAM. I checked my email, nothing.

Of course I would be more mad, but, until at least I figure out why, I'll just play EU4 or HOI4 or something.

At least tell me why I was banned?