Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello folks,

Here is an update for you:

@Lemaire03 - I have resolved your issue
      @ThirteenSpades - I have resolved your issue
      @Ironman.. - I have resolved your issue
      @loopyfantastic - I have dealt with your issue and as you contacted us by email I have replied

I would now like to take this time to remind all that

Call of War uses a anti cheat system. This feature is in place to prevent one person joining the same game multiple with multiple accounts, thereby creating an unfair advantage. In order to maintain a fair game environment, the map settings cannot be change once a map has been started, and once the trigger has been set it cannot be reversed.

This thread is now re-opened

Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Thank you, Dr. Leipreachán. I started playing in CoN, but my account was banned in both. The multi account thing is in CoN too, and I almost got banned in that, but it got resolved before I did, unlike this case. Either way, thank you.

Also, these are the accounts of my friends, some of which have not been unbanned: Kriegherz, Fargron, MAVIRICK24222, JoshBossRule, ekalsow, John Connor020, LordFarquaadSex

Finally, my thing about the anticheat system. I didn't say that there shouldn't be an anti-cheat, just that it should work different, because this anticheat system is, let's face it, is bad. It simply looks at if multiple accounts are on the same wifi, without looking at whether or not they're in the same game, get on at the same time, go on different wifis (home wifis) including the school one, or if they're actually assisting one another in the game. It has false banned over 100 people, which seems like a clear sign that it's not working properly. Plus, couldn't someone theoretically use a proxy or VPN to easily bypass the system?

The post was edited 2 times, last by ThirteenSpades: added thing about anticheat ().

• Alright so me and my friends had a call of war game at school. We are all individual players except for myself. I had two accounts spit522 and spit51. I would like to clarify neither werre created with the intent of multi accounting however i did do that in the game with friends. Many of them were banned including myself. I inderstand if you ban me but none of them did anything wrong. If it will help to resolve the issue please delete the account spit51
    • Me and my friends (xElDiablo, XzezGamer, TimmGibb2, and KingOfBlades) all go to school together, so we share 1 IP address, leading to three of us (me, XzezGamer, and TimmGibb2) getting banned. None of us received an email notification telling us we had 72 hours to respond. We didn't check our inboxes because we just kept the games open 24/7. Please unban our accounts. Thanks!

-Quoosh
    • Hello,

Yesterday I referred your game to a friend and he came over my house and created an account- KountKopez.

We then started a game together (Which is yet to start: Starting when full), and upon checking this morning both our accounts were banned.

My account name is Pat Anthony and you can check my pay-pal payment for more details about my identity.

Please unblock both these accounts so that me and my friend can start our game as this was the main reason he joined.
    • Hello DongoBingo77,
      Your account was banned because you violated our terms of service by playing with multiple accounts.
      Multi accounts are forbidden as they grant an unfair advantage in the game.
      Playing together from a shared internet connection is also forbidden in games with the anti cheat system enabled.

These accounts are connected to your account:
      DongoBingo77, Lily 13, firstpersonfilms, WaterMelonKitty
      If you want to contest your ban you have to provide an explanation about your relation to these accounts and submit proof that every account involved is a unique person.

Best regards,
      Your Bytro Labs support team

These accounts are all separate students who play this game at school. We play this game with separate, unconnected accounts, although DongoBingo77 was a backup account for DingoBongo77, which was my main account, until it was banned for the reason that it was thought to be connected to the account of crabby74, which is another student that plays the game at this school. I have not been playing with multiple accounts, and did not begin using the second account until my main account was banned. None of these accounts are connected, and quite a few people have been banned due to this error.
    • My acc tanyo5 and my brother acc emo155 got banned for multiaccounting.
      we recently found that game and we both create accounts we use same router so the ip is the same, but we play from 2 different computer and ( phones ). Can you my acc unban tanyo5 my brother now created his other account emobemo5.
    • Me and my friends account have been ban we play together on same WiFi and its saying we have multiple accounts but we are just playing on the same WiFi his name is GeneralRome149 and mine is ronald long, I hate how it banned us for playing on the same WiFi and wish there was a way you can fix this.
    • DingoBongo77 wrote:

Hello DongoBingo77,
      Your account was banned because you violated our terms of service by playing with multiple accounts.
      Playing together from a shared internet connection is also forbidden in games with the anti cheat system enabled.

If you want to contest your ban you have to provide an explanation about your relation to these accounts and submit proof that every account involved is a unique person.

Best regards,

These accounts are all separate students who play this game at school. We play this game with separate, unconnected accounts, although DongoBingo77 was a backup account for DingoBongo77, which was my main account, until it was banned for the reason that it was thought to be connected to the account of crabby74, which is another student that plays the game at this school. I have not been playing with multiple accounts, and did not begin using the second account until my main account was banned. None of these accounts are connected, and quite a few people have been banned due to this error.
      Greetings,

I would like you to contact me in a conversation.
      EN Community Support

• User ID: Liam Limson
      Game: world at war 100 #2130039 & 2172653
      Details: Game 2130039 had ended but the system keeps showing that i had multiplaying which i never did, and they ask me to choose the user i wanna keep, the option is

Liam Limson
      Java.util.hashmap

Which i never own and looks excatly a bug or error etc. and after i choose my own account, the game reload and then said that i had multi control of the game again.

EVEN I START ANOTHER GAME with 2172653, it shows the same problem, same account selection which i never hold anyother account.

i had message to the game admin last Thursday, problem not solved yet and no reply from the admin till now :(
      Images
      • error 1.jpg

67.56 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 72 times
      • game error 2.jpg

75.34 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 75 times
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

My account Shadow__Hawk was banned without warning, I have never cheated or gained an unfair advantage, my account is 2 years old. Please help me recover it, it means a lot to me and the only rules I have ever broken were chat rules. I have never been disrespectful to moderators in fact I have been very polite and respectful to which any of them who have corresponded with me can attest. Please help me recover my account
    • The Almighty Jewbear wrote:

DingoBongo77 wrote:

Hello DongoBingo77,

Best regards,

Greetings,
      I would like you to contact me in a conversation.
      My account Shadow__Hawk was banned without warning, I have never cheated or gained an unfair advantage, my account is 2 years old. Please help me recover it, it means a lot to me and the only rules I have ever broken were chat rules. I have never been disrespectful to moderators in fact I have been very polite and respectful to which any of them who have corresponded with me can attest. Please help me recover my account
    • I got banned for whatever reason, it isn't specified, it just says cheating,
      I guess it comes from multi accounts because my little brother is playing the game too and we're on the same ip adress.
      My IGN is loutal and his is Talmant, can you please unban us ?
      here's a screen of the message i get, sorry it's in French.
      prntscr.com/hglcmq
    • Hello!

My friends accounts has been banned cuz they registered from link that I gived them :T
      That link was to to main page and not to register page :/
      But I also don't know it is because we played on the same net in School.

Those nick was:

MrPoke015 - My first account where I forgot password (Need to delete :/)

MrGeneral015 - My second account what I use for now.

konraduzi - My friend account (registered from the link)

ProxyChex - My another friend account (he didn't registered from the link)

I hope you will unban my friends.

(Here is also screenshot of this link and my friend [sorry for language cuz we're from Poland])
      (And here is link that I gived to my friend: pl.callofwar.com/game.php?L=4)
      Images
      • Screenshot_1.png

41.15 kB, 707×288, viewed 74 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrGeneral015 ().

• I Was wandering about my account (RomanLong) and my friends account (Jamestheking122) we was banned for having "multiple account" but we are on the schools wifi and we was wandering if its possible to get unbanned cause I dont have two accounts i only have one and he has the other i made a post about it with our emails
    • hey, me and all my friends were banned, and now we cant play together. none of us got an email.
      we play at school if that helps.
      Dragonite06 - the one that was saved,

camcamcamcam - my friend who showed me the game

Rabid Gamer - a friend who i introduced to the game

Warhog03 - a friend who has been playing for awhile

thegoodhouss - another new player

and two randoms

please help, we cant loose these accounts.