Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I downloaded Call of War a while ago and I've been playing it with my friends a lot.We're always competing as to who has the better army and better economy and all that.So today my friends and I logged on and logged into the game we made to continue conquering and to grab the supply drop that dropped the yesterday and it came up with a message from the anticheat.It said that we violated the ToS by using multiple accounts on the same server which isn't allowed because it gives unfair advantages.We didn't choose to keep/ban any accounts as we don't know exactly what to do right now.We're not sure why the anticheat thinks we're all the same person.I made a post about this and was told to post the request here.
      The accounts that got banned are:
      lorddoom23
      CowJesus
      ApplePasta
      InfiniteDice
      nitrospam
    • Hello my account has been banned with these other ones
      pingpongkid, jacobisdaddy, CS212, MuricaGamer, bilybobjrson, Tdogbonderer, Jpauline02, TheJoeJoeBaggin, killerkracht, buttnipple
      it says you need to reply in 72 hours hope it was not to late but I got my account on tuesday around 11:30-12:10 in which some friends helped set it up so one of them started a game. Since we were all at school we all had the same wifi and I think it had the anti-cheat on. So on the next morning wednesday 7:00-7:45 I got the email for multi account usage please I only just started I don't want to be banned after one day :-(.

The reason I didn't respond within 72 hours is because I was new and didn't know what to do or how to respond.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheJoeJoeBaggin ().

• hi I want to ask why in game like this using same wi-fi = ban.

I started few days ago new game with friends and my brother want to join to ous. So he created his account by his steam like me and join to our game. Now he got ban for using multi-account. But this is stupid because his account on steam and have a lot different game and was created almost 8 years ago.

Are there any chance to unbanned my brother or we must again change game?
    • I have been banned for using multi accounts.

I believe it detect me playing on my college network with my friend. The reason why i believe this is due to him getting banned today as well at the same time. The friend in question was the one that showed me the game and was teaching me how it worked for the pass i believe 5 days. So when I was noticed I was banned i made me sad cause i was planning on streaming the game and try and get the game out for more people to join. Due to this I need to know whats happening and if I can get un-banned.
      In-game name: Techno_Sparks

I be so grateful if i can get a reply to this, cause am really enjoying the game
    • hiho

I will look in to everyones issues just be patient please

Gefix.AK wrote:

hi I want to ask why in game like this using same wi-fi = ban.

Because of two reasons,

1. It is often abused players from same connection playing the same round (I will not go into detail on this)

2. We use a anti cheat to prevent cheaters joining games and ruining the games for honest players, We also have anti cheat option you can enable or disable when creating a game and you can search for games with this option disabled to play together
      Chánfucius
      Community Support

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW: typo ().

• Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

hiho

Gefix.AK wrote:

Because of two reasons,

1. It is often abused players from same connection playing the same round (I will not go into detail on this)

2. We use a anti cheat to prevent cheaters joining games and ruining the games for honest players, We also have anti cheat option you can enable disable when creating a game and you can search for games with this option disabled to play together

I didn't know that was a option to search for due to being new to this game like 5 daysish, and it would have stopped me getting banned most likely due to college.
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

hiho

Gefix.AK wrote:

Because of two reasons,

2. We use a anti cheat to prevent cheaters joining games and ruining the games for honest players, We also have anti cheat option you can enable or disable when creating a game and you can search for games with this option disabled to play together

So are there way to finish this game with him and in future play without anti-cheat or he cant play now with ous?
    • Gefix.AK wrote:

So are there way to finish this game with him and in future play without anti-cheat or he cant play now with ous?
      No. Returning to the same game after getting unbanned will trip the anti-cheat system again.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Me and 2 friends accounts were banned yesterday because of a problem with multi accounts. We were playing games on my wifi, however we didn't have anti cheat disabled and so the system recognised it as multiple accounts. The accounts are called brandenburgmann, thoringermann, and hugothecaptain. What is the process to get these unbanned? We'd really like to play again.
    • Hugothecaptain wrote:

The accounts are called brandenburgmann, thoringermann, and hugothecaptain. What is the process to get these unbanned?

Read the instructions in the first post of this thread.

Each person will have to post here, and wait patiently.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Hugothecaptain wrote:

Me and 2 friends accounts were banned yesterday because of a problem with multi accounts. We were playing games on my wifi, however we didn't have anti cheat disabled and so the system recognised it as multiple accounts. The accounts are called brandenburgmann, thoringermann, and hugothecaptain. What is the process to get these unbanned? We'd really like to play again.
      i have sorted the issue with your account but anyone else who has an issue will need to contact us by themselves.
      Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

hey I've already replied once but I checked my account again and it was still banned
    • TheJoeJoeBaggin wrote:

Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

hey I've already replied once but I checked my account again and it was still banned

I have been unfairly banned. Can you look into this for me. Set up conversations with me.
    • Hi there
      My son's account got banned for multi when I was showing him how to play in the same game as me (should not have done that I know). He lost interest then but would like to have another try - is there any way to get him unbanned? (SalamanderVC)
      thanks, Rogo

The post was edited 1 time, last by RogodeterSnowl ().