Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey, I would like to appeal a ban. My account name is RadiumFTW.

Recently, I have gotten an email that the following accounts have been banned:

Billy_Joe_6, aPlatinium, Y0LO0, RadiumFTW, jn5689, Wolvensmith, CrazyDaughter, BillyB0bJoe

The reason that these accounts all seemed to have the IP is because these accounts were all at some point used in the same school, either after school or in first and second period when we have some off time (some people here have computers during first period, some people have it during second). CrazyDaughter is my sister's account, and that's why that account was shown to be used on the same account/IP as my account RadiumFTW. Please reconsider my ban. Thank you.
    • pls if someone can help me i have been ban for Multi acounts but you have done mistake i have just conect my acount to the computer of one of my friend and you have ban me so plus unban me im not a multi acount and i dont know why but i dont received your mail went i have try to login in the forum i was note receivid your mail i have been must do to do a new email adresse so pls unban me i have do nothing wrong and unban my friend of the game (not call of war but the game who i was playing with me me and one other friend thx you :) my acount spartiatte117([email protected]) but i receide nothing from you on this adresse email so try to [email protected] and my friend is futo123 ([email protected]) thx you :) AND i repite i have done nothung wrong its a mistake we are all human and you can done some :)
    • Hi There, I'm not sure if this forum is still active, but it is worth a shot. I created this account to respond to this forum. My Account "Gokartmaniam, and several of my friends accounts (Jawad_Muslim, MagicJhns, Dominick99, and 666AlexC666) have been banned for "Multi-accounts" This is not true because we were playing at school. I guess we all joined a game that another friend created and he enabled anti cheat, which led us to be banned. So this is why we think we have been banned. If it is possible could you reverse the ban for all of us? If that is not possible could you reverse the ban on my account? Thanks and have a great life! P.S. (I also submitted a support claim, and replied to the email telling me I have been banned.) P.P.S. Jawad_Muslim is actually Muslim so his name is okay.
    • Each person will need to contact the support department for themselves.

If you have already replied to the email that you recieved from support, or have created a support ticket then posting here is unnecessary.

Cases are worked in order, and with hundreds of people each week getting caught by the anti cheat system it takes considerable time to separate the accidents from the actual cheaters.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
      • HELP!! my friends got bannedAn hour agomy friends got banned because we were playing in school and i got a message saying i am "cheating" for making multiple accounts and claim that because we had the same ip adress can you guys fix this somehow because now its saying things like there account doesnt exist anymore etc and same with my old account witch was King_Iskandar the game number was and is 2292361 ps. there names are chaboygin2121, Austin LeJeune, SmallPePe, cole1fghj, American721, True Kiser, SleezyJews
    • Me and my friends were playing on a game and all but one of us got banned, The game id is 2303221. I had made the game and me and my friends had been working on for months to get our accounts high enough level to play but we were banned for reasons not told to us. We had not broken the rules and only thing i can think of is that we were all playing on the same wifi. My account name is swagyb21. The other accounts were Elephants101, Tad1331 , bammajamma2 , Kuh A Cola.

Thank you
      Swagyb21

Update:
      it has been 36 hours and still no email received about it, I understand it could take up to 72 hours.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Swagyb21 ().

• Going along with Swagyb21, I was another one of the people who were banned along with him. This mass ban for us has happened before, we went along with it and recreated out accounts. I warned my fellow friends of the "anti-cheat" system, however the one who created the match(Swagyb21) ignored my warning and we did not know of his failure to deactivate the anti-cheat. This was a mistake on our part but we wish to regain our accounts.

Please notify me or my friends of anything we could do to prove our innocents.
    • Hello, My account has been banned. I made this account to reply on the forums. The account that got banned was Nabster98. I was in a 100 player match with some of my friends. We tried to avoid getting on at the same time at school, because we have been banned before, but we accidentally may have gotten on at the same time, so the anti-cheat thought we were multi-accounting but we really were not. The accounts that got banned are Nabster98, MCSwagEleven, and DKrear15. Please notify me as soon as possible as we really want to get back in our round. I replied to the email i got that said I was banned. Hopefully this can get resolved quickly. Thank you.
    • My account, febreeze, was banned, presumably because I was playing on a server with other people from my school. When I logged on earlier this morning, I was told to select one account, and all the others would be banned. I neglected to choose one because I didn't want my friends to get banned, but I assume someone went in to choose their own account and got like 6 other people banned. The server we got banned on is Ms. Poulakis' Class; I don't have the list of the other banned players, however.
    • My account was banned along with my brothers because we use the same wifi at home. Then it also said because we were in the same game, yet in that game it was just me and him playing and the rest were computers so I don't understand how that's cheating, we probably forgot to set the game we were on to anti-cheat. It also could have been because we play at school too and we use the same wifi there as well. I hope this issue can be solved as soon as possible, my account name was kb23503 and my brothers was Newcomb.
    • My classmates and I were banned and i received an email stating that we had multiple accounts, we were all on the same WiFi since it was a school WiFi. None of us have 2 accounts for we know that is unfair. please look into my ban and my classmates for we aren't the same person and its just that after school we play in the commons before we all head home. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Our names are emperor_goose(me), waterman42, BendawgLV, boioioioi, THICQ, AtallDude, and no scoper xxx

The post was edited 1 time, last by emperor_goose ().

• Hello

Me and my friends plays this game at school on the same network. The i guess the game thought that i was using multiple accounts. So my friends accounts are banned. Any way i can get them not banned. None of us have 2 accounts

My friends names are kji_22
      MARSOC_RULES
      Uss Batman
      Soggy slapper

Are alliance name is Soggy Slobsters

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lvtankman123 ().