Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• banned for multiple accounts

<p>the same problem with me, i was playing in the world 2367961 with my friends GugaMCZ,UlpioNetto,Osvaldinhoshow,Pachaomestre and we were banned because of this multiple accounts issue, i already tried to contact the support, but nothing happened.</p><p><br></p><p>my id is exec_chief</p>
    • I've sent a ticket and replied to the email informing me of my ban, and there still hasn't been any replies. The ticket promises a reply within 72 hours, and I haven't received any information. It doesn't matter anymore, because I'd be pretty much defeated in every game I played. But I would like to contest my ban. I have tried following the procedure outlined by Bytro, and unfortunately nothing has happened. I am willing to provide any information to aid Bytro in their investigation on my alleged violation to prove that I am an unique individual. I've been playing since 2015, and I truly hope that this can be sorted out soon.
    • AdrianTheStrategist wrote:

I've sent a ticket and replied to the email informing me of my ban, and there still hasn't been any replies. The ticket promises a reply within 72 hours, and I haven't received any information. It doesn't matter anymore, because I'd be pretty much defeated in every game I played. But I would like to contest my ban. I have tried following the procedure outlined by Bytro, and unfortunately nothing has happened. I am willing to provide any information to aid Bytro in their investigation on my alleged violation to prove that I am an unique individual. I've been playing since 2015, and I truly hope that this can be sorted out soon.
      Hi, I assure you that if you submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as possible, due to the work involved it might take a bit longer in some cases please continue to be patient with us.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • While 72 hours or less is the expected reply time for any General support ticket, these cases have to be checked one by one to investigate why you were detected by the anti cheat system and make sure you were not cheating.

Sadly we can't just take your word for it, because the actual cheaters will also claim that they didn't cheat.

Tickets are also handled in the order they are received, so there are weeks when hundreds of people set off the anti cheat system, and each of those cases takes time.

Returning to the games that you were playing with others on the same network connection can result in you being kicked by the anti-cheat system again in about 48 hours, so it is best to archive those games and start fresh. If you wish to play games with others on the same network you need to create or join games with the anti-cheat system turned off.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Username: Kim Jun Ill

My account was banned. Could you please advise why, and what can I do to get it back. I can’t see any kind of an explanation why this happened.

I will say that I did register 2 accounts, because my first account was using an old, invalid email address (from Facebook auto populate). I could not access he password for this account online in order to join my alliance. I couldn’t get into the bad email to reset the password. And I opened a support ticket with no response. So I had no choice but to register a second. If you look at my accounts, I never went back to the old account after starting the new one, so there would be no possibility that I have cheated.

Please advise what I can do in order to get my account back.
      Thanks in advance.
      Username: Kim Jun Ill
    • (My English is not verry good but I will try it)
      Hi staff,
      My account was banned because they say that I have multi-accounts. But I was play with friends on school, I know we played on 1 server because we wanted to play war against each other. one friend of me use 2 accounts but a friend of me have sended a mail of that. He's Ingame name of his first account is Ryk_Plug en the name of the secend account is Knetter_Hond. Hopefully you can unban my friends. The name of the friends that banned are: XanderPlay, Henk_de potvis, Jens_Lindeman.
      with friendly regards :) , Jens (In-game name: Jens_Lindeman)
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Greetings Generals,

If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team.

The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following;
      1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply.
      2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service.
      Note: When it is one of the above reasons, you are given plenty of notice and no reply within 3 days (72hrs) will lead to your account been banned.
      • You have been rude/insulting towards members of the support team. This will usually come after you have been given a warning not to insult support and to be respectful/polite.
      • You have cheated in our game a rule we take seriously and you have been banned without warning.
      In any of these cases account bans are preventable. But if you find yourself banned please reply to this thread and we will look into this for you, and if you were unfairly banned you wull be unbanned and if you were fairly banned, we will inform you of reason.

Once you reply here you will be sent a Forum Conversation as soon as is possible dealing with your issue, which can be resolved

Note: Ignorance is no excuse you get mail sent to your game account and a message is also sent to your registered email address. It is then in your own interest to reply to that mail as soon as you get it and NOT ignore the support team.

Your CoW Support team!

Hello. My account and other accounts related have been banned. Me and my friends were at my house, playing Call of War. We would like a response as soon as possible.

Accounts related :
      Sky Lion
      DaFlyingPlane
      Doctor Pepsi
    • THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR MUILITY ACCONTING, but I never do it. I understand that if two people on the same wi fi and playing call of war they are banned. First it was a bunch of my school friends. Now a forign exchange student from france is here, I convinced him to play call of war, we join a game I made WITH ANTI CHEAT OFF and we still get banned. I should also note I temperaraly went to french language servers because I know a bit of french and so that we could be in the same game. Pls unban me, and email [email protected] if you need any more information. My username is Kungfuguy.I never got a warning and it was instantly banned, no three day stuff. Update: I can log into my accont Kungfuguy again and I got a message in french in my inbox saying this is a warning my other acconts have been banned ect. I replyed (in french) saying unban paul please I was not cheating email [email protected] for questions.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kungfuguy: Just repeated some stuff and got rid or it cause it looked messey. Next time: An update ().

• Ok ok ok. It's about time I fix what I did in the past, or at least apologize. I played this game for a long time, mostly in 100 or 25 player games. I thought it was pretty good fun, got many of my school mates to join in and many of my other internet pals to hop on it too. We had a lot of good times, (And some heated ones, mostly about peace deals and such.)

I was banned some time ago, and I lashed out like the edgy teen I was, from what I could tell, I was trying to sound like a smart ***. I do accept the fact that I was acting like a damn fool, especially when I tried to get unbanned the last time and that I should have been temporarily banned from the forums, which I was.

The only thing that really ticked me off was that I never got a reason. I, of course would love to be unbanned. But I still, to this day never got any reason for my ban. So I have no clue what I did.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is can anyone get me the reason for my banning? And if it was false, can I get unbanned? Me and my friends used to use our schools Wi-Fi, and my brothers used to play the game too. Just as a heads up. (Kinda urgent because my friends won't stop bugging me about getting back on the game)
    • Hello, My account has been mistakingly banned. The accounts name is ScrubbyDatDude and I have been playing a Blitzkrieg map for quite a while yet one day while using the Schools wifi one of the newly captured provinces weren't loading so I reloaded the game and next thing you know it I can no longer log into my account. I am a mobile player.
    • Hey There . My account has been banned beacause I've been playing with my best friend on Call of war. So basically me and my friend used to okay call of war on the computers at our school and by the end of the school year he wanted to introduce me to Roleplaying in Call of war since he started playing Rp's in call of war since February. However when we did so we were almost immediately accused of cheating and my friend was accused of multiaccounting with my account stating i was not an actual person and that my friend was using my account. This however was true before I joined the Army since I gave my friend access to my account to help me manage stuff on call of war since I could not play the game that much since I did not have hat much time on my computer. By the time I reached Level 20 I retook control of my account shortly before I joined the RP game and I changed my password to prevent any misunderstanding. However when I was not able to use discord so my friend was supposed to use my discord account on my behalf and after a typo he was mistakened to have used my account for his own advantage. After this he recived a message form Dr.Lepriachan and was advised to be more carfull the next time but by then my account had been banned. Since then I haven't been able to play call of war. And worst of all this had been my 4th acount that got banned since prior to this I had 3 other accounts all that got banned before I reached Level 10. Since then I have not been able to play with my friend and we have not played call of war together for a long time and now I want to join a good RP game that my friend is in but I do not want to waste my time on another another account since I do not have any more emails to do so. So I hope with this message you guys can understand my situation and unban my account so that I can play with my friend again.
    • Keenan wants to get his account un banned

My account (Swag daddy 69) has been banned! Some people think that I used two accounts, that is not true, i can see how many may think it is though, my little brother (Hayden Lippert, I am Keenan Lippert) always wants to play games with me a lot, although he is not necessarily skillful my parents would force me anyway, I like not working with him because he rages when something goes wrong, thus why most games I play DON'T involve him. We don't need to communicate in game because we live together, that's why we don't have messages together. Please un ban me! I can send pictures if you give me a way to give them to you! I already spent 30$ (that I don't want wasted). Please refund my money or get my account back! I will do anything to prove I am innocent. Even if you think teaming up with my brother is cheating I will stop joining games with him for good! I love the game and just want my account back:( -Sirsuperkeenan
    • How realy reads the notifications we are here to play, this list for notication is to small and 72 days comeone? a week atleast is more resabble.. when you not have a better disigned on the forum.

It is always better to send a message ingame or to the email were the player account is registrated. And give the banned player 1 week to explain or what ever is happens.

Now my 5th account is banned in this game.

I will never rich level 100 in this game if al this stupid rules not ben output to the email, you must check the disigned for the forum and make the text bigger and clearer to all of us who is over 55
      I thin all wanna kill me...
    • Hi, I was just banned from a round due to two accounts being used from the same internet source. This is an incredibly flawed system as me and my brother both live in the same house and both play the same game. I don't know why, but for the last 4 months I have been playing this game, this has never been an issue. Me and my brother have been using the same wifi in the house to play the game, the same computer, I even had my games running on chrome and his running on microsoft edge at the same time and there's never been an issue. Until just now where I've been banned from a Arms race map where I had #1 score. This is incredibly frustrating that I can't play the game because of this now, and it's never been an issue til now. Does anyone know how I can circumvent this or how to repeal a ban? The first two messages came while I was playing the game in school, I've played my game at school before and there's never been a problem, again until today. And then I came home to see if I would get banned, as I loaded it up and it was fine, I made my movements and then quitted out of chrome, later my bro went onto his account and then logged off, when I tried to join the rouind it said I'd been banned from the round. For any extra info, me and him almost always play in the same round and this issue has never existed before either.
    • TheeGreenBean wrote:

I was just banned from a round due to two accounts being used from the same internet source.

Call of War uses a anti cheat system. This feature is in place to prevent one person joining the same game multiple times with multiple accounts, thereby creating an unfair advantage. In order to maintain a fair game environment, the map settings cannot be change once a map has been started, and once the trigger has been set it cannot be reversed.

If you wish to play with another person on the same connection please join or create a game with the anti-cheat feature turned off, or do not log in from the same internet connection.

Now that you have activated the anti cheat system you will only be able to play anti cheat disabled games with your brother.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<