Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do non-anti cheat games only include the 24 member ones? Because then I'm going to stop playing because they're personally not worth it. Are there any special event games that don't use the ant-cheat system, as that's what me and my bro mostly play now. Also, why did it only ban me now, I've been doing this for almost half a year. It doesn't make much sense. As well as why wasn't his account been affected? We're both using the same internet source and what not but I'm the only one who was affected.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheeGreenBean ().

• All event games and system generated games have anti cheat enabled.

The anti cheat system has some tolerance for players sharing a location to a point. It won't just ban someone the first time they log in on a wifi where someone else is playing also. It looks for a pattern of behavior. Once you have used all of your chances you are banned. As I said it is an automated system.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Now that the anti cheat system has flagged you, it is not possible for you to play with your brother in any ranked games, regardless of your connection.

You can create a game with anti cheat disabled and play together all you wish.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• My account was banned because multiple users were under the same wifi and I was playing at school just like Gorski, I was banned for this. I do not have multiple accounts except for posting this forum. My username was KT-13

Please fix this... Pretty please.

P.S. I am in a pretty intense battle and it would help to not get annihilated :)
    • Account for forums wrote:

My account was banned because multiple users were under the same wifi and I was playing at school just like Gorski, I was banned for this. I do not have multiple accounts except for posting this forum. My username was KT-13

Please fix this... Pretty please.

P.S. I am in a pretty intense battle and it would help to not get annihilated :)
      I answered your support ticket on this already.

VorlonFCW

• Hello, I'm desesperated... I've been around 5 hours trying to do something, I don't know how I found this page bc no one told me where to go. So, I was in a room checking my troops ect, suddenly it logged out, then I tried logging into in and it redirected me to another account that I supposedly created in 2018, then I logged out and tried again, this time it logged in an account I created in 2017 LOL, then what is next it was I am doing, my name is Raptor01_Yt and I'm in the alliance "fuerzadecombatePanzer" there u can see I joined there with the other 2 account that were "mine" looking if I can do something with my lost account (it's the level 34 one) please, dont answer this too late, I don't wanna lose in my games ;(
      Raptor01
    • Well obviously you have been banned for multi accounting. First of all delete the accounts of 2017,2018 and the older ones that you have for starters and send a pm to Vorlon asking for help.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • AshtonatorGaming wrote:

Ok ok ok. It's about time I fix what I did in the past, or at least apologize. I played this game for a long time, mostly in 100 or 25 player games. I thought it was pretty good fun, got many of my school mates to join in and many of my other internet pals to hop on it too. We had a lot of good times, (And some heated ones, mostly about peace deals and such.)

I was banned some time ago, and I lashed out like the edgy teen I was, from what I could tell, I was trying to sound like a smart ***. I do accept the fact that I was acting like a damn fool, especially when I tried to get unbanned the last time and that I should have been temporarily banned from the forums, which I was.

The only thing that really ticked me off was that I never got a reason. I, of course would love to be unbanned. But I still, to this day never got any reason for my ban. So I have no clue what I did.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is can anyone get me the reason for my banning? And if it was false, can I get unbanned? Me and my friends used to use our schools Wi-Fi, and my brothers used to play the game too. Just as a heads up. (Kinda urgent because my friends won't stop bugging me about getting back on the game)
      Howdy y'all. Just uh. Reposting this.
    • Drakar wrote:

Hello. Please unblock my account
      ID: 7195539
      Атауальпа
      in the game #2828913.
      We play from different devices, one router.
      Ready to provide the necessary evidence that we are different people.
      You need to contact the Russian staff for this, best way is to submit a bug report to them.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • PrinceofHonor wrote:

Drakar wrote:

Hello. Please unblock my account
      ID: 7195539
      Атауальпа
      in the game #2828913.
      We play from different devices, one router.
      Ready to provide the necessary evidence that we are different people.
      You need to contact the Russian staff for this, best way is to submit a bug report to them.

They wrote to me, so I turned on this issue to the developers, in the appropriate section of the English forum.

Corvus9 wrote:

#EYC-461901

Уважаемый игрок спасибо за ваше обращение. Система защиты от мошенничества автоматически блокирует аккаунты нарушителей, чтобы этого избежать в дальнейшем вы можете:
      1)Не играть с ваши родственником, использующим ваш ПК, на одних и тех же картах.
      2)Играть на самостоятельно созданных картах, на которых отключена опция "защита от мошенничества". Учтите, что очки полученные на таких картах не учитываются в рейтинге.
      3)Связаться с разработчиками игры через соответствующие разделы англо- или немецко- язычного форума[/b]. И выполнить их требования, для доказательства того что вы два разных игрока. Учтите, что переписку с разработчиками вам надо будет вести на английском или немецком языке.
      Если у вас возникнут другие вопросы, смело обращайтесь к нам!
      С уважением
      Corvus9
      RU Team
      RU Game Operator
      RU Community Support
      Bytro | Call of War

• I have been banned permanently from chatting in CoW. I assure you that it is a misunderstanding and this is destroying my experience with the game. I have contacted Senior Moderator Stormbringer50 regarding reversal of ban but have not recieved any reply since the past 2 days.
      I also have paid money for high command and thus have a right to access high command chatroom, access which I am Currently being denied.
      Please if any game admin or operator reads this please help.
      I got banned at 4:02 pm CEST by d8vnt.
    • Maxmocchin wrote:

I have been banned permanently from chatting in CoW. I assure you that it is a misunderstanding and this is destroying my experience with the game. I have contacted Senior Moderator Stormbringer50 regarding reversal of ban but have not recieved any reply since the past 2 days.
      I also have paid money for high command and thus have a right to access high command chatroom, access which I am Currently being denied.
      Please if any game admin or operator reads this please help.
      I got banned at 4:02 pm CEST by d8vnt.

You can also contact main administrator VorlonFCW if the senior moderator. But I believe that Stormbringer50 is not the senior moderator for EN. I think it is Ay Blinkin. You can contact them through Conversation PM. BTW, I hope you get back! OUR ALLIANCE NEED YOU!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Okay no so it seems that the fault is mine.
      The mod who banned me told me that I was glorifying naziism.
      But the truth is that i got because of accusing someone else of being a nazi, which is considered severe trolling.
      It is alright I guess, i got what i deserved for not reading the ToS, and i do not blame any bytro mod for this.
      Rather i would like to apologise for violating game rules.