Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

• Do non-anti cheat games only include the 24 member ones? Because then I'm going to stop playing because they're personally not worth it. Are there any special event games that don't use the ant-cheat system, as that's what me and my bro mostly play now. Also, why did it only ban me now, I've been doing this for almost half a year. It doesn't make much sense. As well as why wasn't his account been affected? We're both using the same internet source and what not but I'm the only one who was affected.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheeGreenBean ().

• All event games and system generated games have anti cheat enabled.

The anti cheat system has some tolerance for players sharing a location to a point. It won't just ban someone the first time they log in on a wifi where someone else is playing also. It looks for a pattern of behavior. Once you have used all of your chances you are banned. As I said it is an automated system.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Now that the anti cheat system has flagged you, it is not possible for you to play with your brother in any ranked games, regardless of your connection.

You can create a game with anti cheat disabled and play together all you wish.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator

• Account for forums wrote:

My account was banned because multiple users were under the same wifi and I was playing at school just like Gorski, I was banned for this. I do not have multiple accounts except for posting this forum. My username was KT-13

Please fix this... Pretty please.

P.S. I am in a pretty intense battle and it would help to not get annihilated :)
      I answered your support ticket on this already.

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator

• Chuck wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Browsergames sind eine geniale, mehr oder weniger geschickt als Spielattrappe getarnte Geschäftsidee zum Kohleziehen :!:
      Also Vorsicht, es können überall Fußangeln, Stolperdrähte und Selbstschussanlagen lauern :00000156:
      Achtung!
      Texte oberhalb dieser Signatur können Spuren von Ironie enthalten ;)
    • New

Hello, I'm desesperated... I've been around 5 hours trying to do something, I don't know how I found this page bc no one told me where to go. So, I was in a room checking my troops ect, suddenly it logged out, then I tried logging into in and it redirected me to another account that I supposedly created in 2018, then I logged out and tried again, this time it logged in an account I created in 2017 LOL, then what is next it was I am doing, my name is Raptor01_Yt and I'm in the alliance "fuerzadecombatePanzer" there u can see I joined there with the other 2 account that were "mine" looking if I can do something with my lost account (it's the level 34 one) please, dont answer this too late, I don't wanna lose in my games ;(
      Raptor01