Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

• Maxmocchin wrote:

Okay no so it seems that the fault is mine.
      The mod who banned me told me that I was glorifying naziism.
      But the truth is that i got because of accusing someone else of being a nazi, which is considered severe trolling.
      It is alright I guess, i got what i deserved for not reading the ToS, and i do not blame any bytro mod for this.
      Rather i would like to apologise for violating game rules.
      However i must add, the person with the username "RA EN" was clearly glorifying nazism and must be banned too.
      Please PM the moderators because I do not think naming people is allowed in a way of denounce.
      Ryan
      EN Forum Member
      Call of War Technician Fourth Grade
      Forum Lieutenant Colonel
      Training Alliance Leader

It is almost Christmas! Hooray!
      "Truce happened during Christmas between the Germans and the British units, how is THAT believable?"
      -American Soldier
    • Maxmocchin wrote:

I have contacted Senior Moderator Stormbringer50 regarding reversal of ban but have not recieved any reply since the past 2 days.
      I show that you have received a reply. With the volume of tickets we have to process every day it is not always possible to handle them all instantly.

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I believe that Stormbringer50 is not the senior moderator for EN. I think it is Ay Blinkin.
      They are both Senior Moderators. You may contact either one regarding appeals of this nature.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<