Historic suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historic suggestions

I have an Idea if a non core province in say 25 historic map player when a province where to revolt in a colony it should form its own country if moral is to low you know to make the game more realistic but not to common . Also I think we should add generals and officers to command units and divisions. Third cargo planes that can transport troops to airfields in your territory faster. 4 every country has its own skin from the realistic period in the game I know it easy coding just a suggestion. 5 capitualition option if most of your provinces have been conquered . 6 I still want paratroopers! also please add coalition to mobile very hard for us coalition leaders
    • This would seem to be real hard to implement.
      A.
      Flags would have to be researched and made so the countries would use one.
      B.
      Names.
      C.
      This would make it NOT historic on the 25p map like you said.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Also if you have issues with the coalition on mobile, go to desktop mode and do your stuff from there, that's how I do it.
    • xXCooksterXx wrote:

This would seem to be real hard to implement.
      make the provinces revolt to the core province of that country, if the owner is active and/or alive, he can control the units.

It would take a hour or two to program, but it isn't "IMPOSSIBLE", that excuse has been used for suggestions since forever
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

make the provinces revolt to the core province of that country, if the owner is active and/or alive, he can control the units.
      An elegant solution, with some historical precedent. It is preposterous that a newly captured province would revolt, and join a country on the other side of the board, and then one or more of the garrison units of the capturing country (e.g., a 100% combat effective medium tank brigade) would mutiny and join the rebels. That's a feature that only a 20-something programmer with a warped sense of humor and a weak sense of history could love.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

An elegant solution, with some historical precedent. It is preposterous that a newly captured province would revolt, and join a country on the other side of the board, and then one or more of the garrison units of the capturing country (e.g., a 100% combat effective medium tank brigade) would mutiny and join the rebels. That's a feature that only a 20-something programmer with a warped sense of humor and a weak sense of history could love.
      Well with just a little bit of imagination, you could say that's what happened to Cuba in the sixties.

Yeah yeah, I know, they were their own state and all that, I said you needed a little bit of imagination.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.