Stuck in Mobile on a PC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stuck in Mobile on a PC

Hello, I once accidentally changed my game on my laptop to "mobile version" and now I can't change it back. I read some articles and they said there might be a button, which I clicked to get on to mobile, but I do not see the "switch to desktop" button when I load in mobile.

I greatly prefer the pc version (no offense!) and I would like to change it back. If, please someone could assist me, I would be forever thankful.

Thank you! :00008040:
      ~Kai :P
    • Have you already tried the new settings menu?

• You will be able to use different options in the new settings menu at the bottom right, such as displaying morale and also switching back to the desktop version. Additionally we removed the ‘Switch to Desktop’ button from the loading screen.
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • You can clear your cookies and then reload the webpage.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • You might want to try switching to a different browser. If you use IE or Firefox, try Chrome. If you use Chrome, try Firefox.

....try something, anyway. And, you could also try clearing your cache, updating your current browser to latest version, and a myriad of other things that might or might not work. Perhaps your web-browser's "security" rating (term depends on the browser) is set too high...or too low. Perhaps you have accidentally added Call of War to your firewall's automatic block list. Perhaps you can add it to your firewall's always-allow list.

Don't give up. There's always a way to fix the problem. But the easiest way (aside from clearing cookies and cache) is to switch browsers. Good luck and happy playing!

Oh, never mind, I've since seen that you got this fixed in another thread...thanks to "ME!" :)

Just a reminder, the staff prefers that you don't unnecessarily duplicate threads of the same topic. This and that other thread might qualify as that, so just be mindful in the future to avoid problems.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3