Fix Day End

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I Patton wrote:

miech, I really have no clue how anyone could read what I wrote and come away with the idea I'm suggesting Americans spend more on CoW than anyone else. Personally, I wouldn't count on just 10 Bangladeshi. Maybe 1,000
      Probably the combination of Clanpreds post and your time zone suggestions.

In regard to Bangladesh, could be any country of course, just thought it would be lighthearted fun to insert a very unlikely country instead of the usual suspects, just for arguments sake in regard to the data being unknown.
    • no need to reread what you wrote Patton. Reread what I wrote. The thread is about the advantage given to players in the Americas from Canada down to Argentina. That is the constant in this argument.

Lost wingman, you miss the point. The key issue is in Alliance matches and other community events.

The advantage that the DC gives is multiplied on closely fought Arms Race and Speed Maps. The 22hour day in game would transfer the advantage to other players over a period of time and then take it away. probably the best solution.

BTW Rokovissiki. I am in an Alliance game on Czech server and that is having DC 2 hours before the English server. It caught us out in the game.
    • Clanpred wrote:

no need to reread what you wrote Patton. Reread what I wrote. The thread is about the advantage given to players in the Americas from Canada down to Argentina. That is the constant in this argument.

Lost wingman, you miss the point. The key issue is in Alliance matches and other community events.

The advantage that the DC gives is multiplied on closely fought Arms Race and Speed Maps. The 22hour day in game would transfer the advantage to other players over a period of time and then take it away. probably the best solution.

BTW Rokovissiki. I am in an Alliance game on Czech server and that is having DC 2 hours before the English server. It caught us out in the game.
      Ive actually played a game on the Dutch server for the first time, it also has -2 compared to the UK/Int server. Though still not 'ideal' for me 9 out of 10 times, its more than 99 out of a 100;)
    • We are aware of this and we can understand that this can be an issue. There are probably different ways to change this. Having individual day changes for each game could cause confusion though as well. This needs to be properly evaluated and planned, but sadly this is currently not scheduled :(
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • Bump

'nuff said... when will this finally be dealt with?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.