Disappearing Resources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disappearing Resources

When I went to buy steel and rare material somehow I did not receive what I had bought. What is worse is the amount of these resources that I had were diminished by the amount I tried to purchase and my cash was diminished as if I did receive the resources. :wallbash I have never had any previous issues with this and don't understand how this could happen. Has anything like this happen to anyone else?
    • If you have high command and units in queue, that can't be started because there's not enough materials, they can start building those with the resources you just bought; maybe that's what happened?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Yes, happened this morning,
      Purchased 1,950 oil using 13,650 money. The trade was recorded in "my trades" but the oil does not appear in the commodity bar. It still shows 143 oil and the money was removed. I have a nice screenshot but it is too big to upload. What really bothers me is using gold and it does not deliver what you purchase. (Yeah I use a little gold once in a while).
      You are not reimbursed for their buggy programming.