How to heal naval units?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to heal naval units?

Do fleet forces heal themselves on high sees or do fleet must be anchored near land to heal its units?
      Do they heal over time at all?

(please answer without GOLD tip)
      Better to be servant in heaven than a monarch in hell
      ... besides there is already monarch in hell and he will not tolerate usurpers.
      :saint:
    • Khantix wrote:

Do fleet forces heal themselves on high sees or do fleet must be anchored near land to heal its units?
      Like all other units, naval units' condition "heals" at the daily rate of 15% of their then-current damage. The improvement accrues at the time of each daily update. Unlike ground units and aircraft units, naval units do not have to be present on the territory of their parent country in order to "heal"; the condition of naval units will improve wherever they are located.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MontanaBB ().

• I have to admit, I like the idea of them only healing in friendly ports.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3