Spy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi everyone,
      I'm curious, how does it look like, when spy is intercepting the message from the enemy. It appears in your messages, or in the bar on the left side of screen called "espionage" ? And another question, can he intercept many messages at once, or only one message?
    • Some addition:

Frequency of intercepted messages depends of course on the number of spies used, but is otherwise completely random, especially regarding succession or actuality, and the messages always reaches the recipient or have already reached him, so it will often also be "old news".
      Sometimes ther'e only parts of a complete (longer) message as well.

Messages can be spied from both, the sender and the recipient, so be careful yourself about whom and what you send. :!:

To exclude the possibility that own important messages are intercepted, you can better use the CoW mailbox on the log-in page .. :thumbup:
      .. and ingame send rather any entertaining messages, like shopping lists, greetings to the mother-in-law, fictitious attack plans, cooking recipes in Klingonish language - or whatever you think that it's useful and joyful for your enemys .. ^^

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • There was a time that, while one was typing a message, the country it was going to would suddenly jump to the last person a message was sent to or the top country in your list. If one didn't make a final check, to whom it was going, the message could be sent to the last person you'd want to have it go to. Great fun! I can't recall how many times I had to write, "That's the message I sent to [name] to see how they would respond. Let me know if they caution you about it."