War Management

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OK, I know I'm just being a stinker but I've found proof that the map creation limitations have a problem.

I've recently been selected to join the exclusive cadre of Frontline Pioneers and yet I can't find any FP matches using either the 50 player maps or the 100 player map. So I assume that there are no system generated maps for Frontline testing and we, the FP users, can't create our own.

Is there a way around this problem?
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Hi Diabolical, we have already noticed that the game creation limit does not make much sense for FP games which are specifically meant for testing purposes. We will find another solution for Frontline Pioneers. They should not be forced to 'spend' their 1 game on test maps.
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • To add on that, 50p+ maps were not creatable for a longer time now, FP or non-FP, that didn't change with our new game limitations. Usually if something specific needs to be tested on these large maps the CMs or support teams will open them manually. All other general game related things can be tested on the smaller maps. But I agree that there must be a solution for the game limit on FP.
    • One of the very best matches I EVER had was on a Frontline Pacific (50 player) match. And the competition was stiff as a board and tough as the nails that pierced it.

Oh, and I won that match. It was a hard fought and dutifully earned victory....well, mostly me and another guy working together....versus five other guys.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • One more thing, games created in alliance seems to count as 1 game created which doesn't make any sense to me.

Since I play many alliance games, I create lot of games in alliance mode but I can't create a public game because of that!! Result: I'll never ever be able to create a public game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Macalex ().