Airstriking mutlinational armies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airstriking mutlinational armies

If I have a stack of bombers and I bomb an enemy stack in the city of an enemy province, but that province also has a couple of allied stacks in the same location, will my bomber take damage from all the stacks or just the stack it bombs?
    • You will inflict spread-out damage over all troops present, except RoW and allied ones; you won't hit those at all.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • RoKMC wrote:

If I have a stack of bombers and I bomb an enemy stack in the city of an enemy province, but that province also has a couple of allied stacks in the same location, will my bomber take damage from all the stacks or just the stack it bombs?
      It's not exactly clear what your relationship is to those "allied stacks". "Allied" is a term players use to refer to various relationships one could have (coalition member, Shared Map, RoW, team member). Since you're asking if your bomber would take damage from all the stacks, it sounds like you're at war with all the nationalities present.

If, however, you're only at war with one nationality but others are present the bombing run could be a Declaration of War (DoW) on those others. I have gotten the warning pop-up, in such cases, and don't know what would be the outcome (as I don't make the attack).
    • RoKMC wrote:

Complementary to what Roko and Patton sayd:

Not only RoW or own allied, but all units from other countries which you are not in war with and which are in the "target city/point", will not be hit and don't shoot back automatically, even if they are allied with your enemy, and as long as you attack directly only the enemy or patrol over the city.

If you are in war with the others, but you only attack the one enemy directly then you get only defense from him.
      Or you are patrolling there, that attacks all enemies in the radius and gets defense from all enemys in there.
      (Patrol reduces all attack and defense values to 25%)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().

• If you are patrolling an enemy province and there are neutral troops in the area, you can wind up triggerring a war with the neutral country. Another country was patrolling his enemy's province that my troops were in the patrol area, It triggered an automatic war with me. His plane must have auto-attacked my troops that were attacking his enemy. My anti-air auto-responded and shot his plane down. I read about it in WH. Fortunately I check to see who I'm at war with. Then looked in WH to see what happened.