Is this cheat?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this cheat?

I'm jost wondering how is this possible.

So the guy just managed to somehow teleport in to my capital city. Not a single province nearby has been taken by his troops, and since I've had a huge amount of navy units (and I play fairly regulary) I would have notice him coming by the sea. Anyhow, my capital city is not on the banks of the sea, so even if he managed to slip somewhere between, some of the provinces would have been taken while he was marching to my capital.

Any1 had same weird experience?

Thanks
    • Either you have given RoW / Shared Map to someone who has marched to your capital, and then he gave his unit to a third party. Both are evil players then. :shit:

Or Bytro has (without announcement [as usual thus :whistling: ]) brought paratrooper into the game..

;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • It is also vaguely possible that he landed, captured provinces to get to your capital, took your capital, but lost provinces due to revolt before the morale boost from capturing the capital.

Though, I am excited to think that you are the first of what will be thousands of people that just realized how bad of an idea paratroopers would be.
      Free Time looks good on me