Aircraft Carrier Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This has periodically happened to me in the year I've been using the in-game aircraft carrier unit.

I have a couple of suggestions to work around the bug:

1. move your aircraft carrier to the other naval units that you are trying to add to the carrier's task force;

2. move your aircraft carrier and the other naval units to a common point, e.g., an intersection point of two sea lanes.

Usually one or the other works for me. If neither works, try jiggling the toilet handle.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MontanaBB ().

• Also, launch all of your planes on patrol before merging or splitting naval fleets which include carriers. There is a current bug in which the changing of the carrier's callsign leads to planes thinking their carrier no longer exist. Because this means it "must have sank," according to the code, the planes sink with the carrier.
      Free Time looks good on me
    • beastyben7 wrote:

It still does it. When I try to move my submarines to where I have a carrier without any planes on it, it still does this.
      Of course it does, because that is the way it works. An aircraft carrier is more like a floating island than a ship. It has to be, because if it identified as a ship instead of an airfield your planes would pack themselves into a convoy ship and swim to meet up with the carrier instead of flying there and landing on the carrier airfield. In order to have a carrier work like an airfield this is the way it will be.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Til the problem is solved ... < > ........ :
      Sometimes it helps, just to change the zoom level (zoom-in) and move the mouse cursor a bit - if not, you can also try the following: First select the carrier and then with Ctrl + left mouse click the new ship/s to collect them, now zoom-in where the carriers position is, briefly move the cursor a bit, and use the move command for all units together onto the carriers position - helps in about 99%... :|

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D