Creating Games/Game Limit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating Games/Game Limit

A one month per creating a game is quite ridiculous, a 14 day limit would work much better.
      A frontline, such as I, cannot create a new game for testing under this, and since there are limited FP games now, it is a lot harder to keep your FP.
      Why do you have to wait a month to create a game, maybe just for you and a person, but you are not in the same alliance? You shouldn't have too.
      I get it that they want to keep less games to keep more ones open for people to play to free up space, but in my opinion, this is to the extreme.
      For a normal person, 1 game per month is really, really, really, ridiculous.

This is my thought on this issue.
    • Concise feedback on the game creation limit is always welcome. Especially the Frontline Pioneer issue is a valid concern: FP games should probably be considered separately from normal games – we will consider that. As for the general 1 game per month limit: The ridiculousness of the concept depends largely on the availability of the right maps to join. This is what we will keep monitoring and where we rely on your feedback. As for private games: I agree that the new system limits the possibility to have fun little encounters with 1 or 2 friends in private matches. So, again, one could consider treating password-protected games differently than 'normal' games. But no final decision has been made in that regard yet.
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • To my understanding, FP games were not going to count, but the development team was still working on that. given the ability to join numerous games, and still create a 22p map, you would have to be in twenty maps per month to "run out" of those maps.
      .. Not to mention, maps that are generated by the System itself, including the 100p, 50p, 25p, and 22p maps.
      Then High Command members may also create 5 per month.

I only see the issue with FP maps, to be honest.
      Free Time looks good on me