Question about Damaged Ground Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about Damaged Ground Units

I'm new to the game. I've been playing for about a day. I noted I had some ground units grouped together that are damaged (condition less than 100%). There wasn't any obvious reason as to why they were damaged; they had not (to my knowledge) been in combat. Can anyone elaborate on something like this? Does the game give notifications when you are attacked or when espionage damages military equipment? Thanks in advance. Also, I've been trying to Google answers; if there is a good reference I have overlooked please let me know.
    • Thanks. I did not do a forced march although I did move some into the area. I did check the news section; I was unaware of the 'Myself' tab so that was helpful and I don't see anything relevant. Is there an indicator if some sort of a revolt occurs? That seems implausible in this case as the morale in this region is 98% right now. My country is at war with another country so that is why I though of espionage; however these troops haven't been in any battles and they are the farthest from the front lines.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gedalya ().

• Gedalya wrote:

Is there an indicator if some sort of a revolt occurs?
      Yes, all revolts occur at the time of the daily update (12 midnight, central European time; 7 p.m., U.S. east coast time). They will be listed in the in-game newspaper when they occur.

You normally receive no notice, however, when your troops are attacked, but if someone attacks you for the first time, their declaration of war or sneak attack will be listed in the newspaper. Rocket attacks and nuclear attacks are always listed in the newspaper. Your units are also listed when they are destroyed.