update- rocket changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hokay... being a bit slow on the uptake, it is day 22 and I've only just started building V-2s.

I've got 12 on the stocks and I can build 8 per day from here on in. All political, strategic and military problems solved.

Is there anything else to be doing apart from spamming rockets, or is that it?

Well, there's researching and building better rockets, and preparing to go nuclear. That will mean pushing a button every few days, and waiting for the big red one. Very exciting.
    • you haven't tried moving rockets to a good location to fire at any enemies then, before you can do this, you have either won or lost, remembering you have to have air bases to fire them, and in addition to this you need a lot of them, 1 rocket does minimal damage against a group of enemy units, i used 20 lvl 1 rockets and was only able to kill 10 units of a 20 unit group, i think the only reason to use them therefore is to destroy buildings which most of the time is useless unless its just before a war to disable air bases to stop planes intercepting your bombers or them firing rockets of their own..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lukebnm ().

• Chertiozhnik wrote:

Hokay... being a bit slow on the uptake, it is day 22 and I've only just started building V-2s.

I've got 12 on the stocks and I can build 8 per day from here on in. All political, strategic and military problems solved.

Well, there's researching and building better rockets, and preparing to go nuclear. That will mean pushing a button every few days, and waiting for the big red one. Very exciting.
      Rockets aren't that good, you won't be able to take out planes or even vessels with them and their power against land units is about 20, so they're able to kill only 1 inf at time. I used them to atack a lvl 6 forst but I've stopped because arties were better.

I guess rockets won't be useful against troops, they can only be used when you haven't strategic bombers and / or the air superiority to try to destroy the enemies industries, etc.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Wilhelm von Roos wrote:

Chertiozhnik wrote:

Hokay... being a bit slow on the uptake, it is day 22 and I've only just started building V-2s.

Rockets aren't that good, you won't be able to take out planes or even vessels with them and their power against land units is about 20, so they're able to kill only 1 inf at time. I used them to atack a lvl 6 forst but I've stopped because arties were better.
      I guess rockets won't be useful against troops, they can only be used when you haven't strategic bombers and / or the air superiority to try to destroy the enemies industries, etc.
      as the above says, they are best used as a strategic weapon, i would only use at the start of a war as you will lose surprise after the first day and they will be able to try and take your own air bases or move away any needed industry and units, best used then when you are starting a war unless you have an opportunity to damage enemy industry successfully, but using rockets in small numbers wont cause any lasting damage so again, use in groups so probably at the start of a war.