Current Game/Sever issue 24.10.17

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current Game/Sever issue 24.10.17

Greetings Generals,

Your Call of War team are aware of the current game issues

1. Games currently down
      2. Games not appearing in “MyGames”
      3. Game not activating error

All Bytro labs games arehaving the same issue, however rest assured your bug hunting dev team willevict this pesky bug and are currently working to resolve the issue.

As always we do apologize for the inconvenience caused!

Your call of War support team
      Chánfucius
      Community Support

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dr. Leipreachán ().

• Dr L
      Thank you for your quick message on this
      I do have to point out that some problems have now been resolved BUT, I have more than half my games that will not start because they cannot be found. I think a lot of users are having the same problem so it should be addressed as a matter of urgency.
      thanks
    • I think something which stops players from playing the game, such as the problem with missing games/not being able to log in to a game, should be updated via messages on your account. I don't think players should have to look for information (forum etc), it should be provided.
      Just a thought
    • OK. I don't know if this will help. But according to anecdotal evidence among me and some friends, it appears as if the only matches that can't be opened are ones that were automatically generated by the server.

Matches that were started by individuals seem to be fine. If anyone viewing this post knows of a match that was not automatically started and yet is still not working, or knows of a match that was automatically started but is now working, please note it below this message.

Otherwise, this information may help the server team to narrow down the problem.

Good luck!
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Yeap I agree with one of guys above - such big errors should be announced by indyvidual messages for every users...
      For me this is point to developement for call of war team to improve service level especially that game still have a lot of bugs (don't get me wrong I like this game but you shold do more to not disatract people)
      BTW game 2,115,817 do not work as well...
      question is if for all playesr or only for chosen...?
    • Same problem! Server can't find the game.
      Moreover, I kindly ask you to supervise the s.c. Russian game zone. Most of players there are racists, hating is a common thing. Administrators are THE SAME. Moreover, they don't want to communicate with players in English (deny any attempt of it). sometimes, I'm blocked, because of some foolish arguments. Can you overlap this problem? Whatever, but it's silly and stupid, you know
      Antonesku - Conducatorul Romaniei Mare. De la Tisa pina la Nipru!
    • Dear all, first of all I would like to apologize on behalf of Bytro for tonight's problems (which are still persisting for some users). We know this has caused and lot of grief and should not have happened. The reason was a database error which was resolved after an hour or so - but rebuilding the database took even longer. We will have to review the extent of the damage and how to mitigate it for affected players, but for now I simply ask I you accept our apologies for the inaccessability of your games and for not receiving updates on this earlier. We are working hard on getting the remaining games back online.
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Dear Alkyonor

Thanks for the update. I think that what causes the most anxiety is the thought that one might not be able to access one's game, while the game is still going on 'somewhere else'. So our opponents might be able to gain an advantage against us while we are unable to play.

As long as we are reassured that the game is just not playable for the moment, then we should all breathe easy.
    • My one game, 1950950, still will not load. It was not a system-generated game, but a custom game that was password protected.

When I try to load it, the opening page with the COW logo and progress bar is stuck in an endless loop.

UPDATE: Given the complete absence of forum traffic on this subject in the last three hours, apparently I am one of the few players who still cannot load a game. My problem is still unresolved.

The post was edited 2 times, last by MontanaBB ().

• ah yeas i have received 7500 gold as an recompensation for problems and inconvinience...

well the issue is not resolved - at least not for me - i still can not log in.

I had on map possition of leader... with 1171 provinces (close to 2k poins) and circa 700 units ready to battle
      not mention about tech advantage and tactical situation on map...
      not sure if this 7500 gold can balance the difference till issue will be solved for me

but as far as i know this will allow me to deploy on map maybe 2 tanks in immediate mode...

I still wonder how call of war team want to deal with us - already almost angry players :P
    • elv_devastator wrote:

ah yeas i have received 7500 gold as an recompensation for problems and inconvinience...

well the issue is not resolved - at least not for me - i still can not log in.

I had on map possition of leader... with 1171 provinces (close to 2k poins) and circa 700 units ready to battle
      not mention about tech advantage and tactical situation on map...
      not sure if this 7500 gold can balance the difference till issue will be solved for me

but as far as i know this will allow me to deploy on map maybe 2 tanks in immediate mode...

I still wonder how call of war team want to deal with us - already almost angry players :P
      Your game works just fine for me. Do you see errors or anything? What exactly happens?
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager