Build Queue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi. I'm currently a subscriber for the monthly thingy. I don't see any where or how I can add a queue to my build. I did some google searching and don't see anyone having these issues. I'm probably just blind, but any help would be great.
    • When you are looking to produce a unit or a building there is a clearly marked "Produce" button. To the left of it is a little hourglass looking button. That hourglass button adds that item to the build queue.

Items added to the build queue will be built in the order they are added to the queue as resources are available.

So for example if you at 27 light tanks to the build queue, and then add a building the queue will figure if you have enough resources for everything. If the resources are not a problem it might start the building immediately. If you will not have enough say steel to build all the tanks as soon as possible it will wait to start the building.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • While on the subject of using the Build Queue:

I found early on that it was easy to have too many things on the queue, so when I needed to start research I was lacking one resource or another.

Of course you can now easily delete all the items on your build queue to let your resources accumulate,But there is a handy work around.

If you have a big ticket item such as a Level 1 Industrial complex at the top of the queue, your resources will build up until that item begins building.

You add a level one industrial complex to the queue, and move it to the top. Take note of how long before it starts to build so you can begin your research and remove it from the queue before construction starts.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• NukeRaider33 wrote:

you can only queue 4 items per province, so you have 4 queues for every province you have.
      Correct, but just to clarify for the new folks that might be reading: The build queue for each province can have 4 buildings and 4 units, in addition to the building and unit already in production.

VorlonFCW