Suggestions-Occupy places and spanish version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions-Occupy places and spanish version

I want to suggest two things;

- Occupy any village or infraestructure or places in the same province before the city or urban zones. It's useful for occupy thats places for alert to Enemy i'm going serious and slow her production.

-Spanish version. Spanish is the second language most talked in the world after Chinesa, whose language only speak person from there.( Is the same like native speakers or strangers speakers+native speakers)

Good luck !
      :tumbleweed:
      Independentisme vol dir que la gent s'adona de la humiliació que suposa que un país amb capacitat per autogovernar-se hagi de dimitir d'aquesta capacitat davant el poder d'una nació que se li declara superior.
      Joan Rendé i Masdéu

- Occupy any village or infraestructure or places in the same province before the city or urban zones. It's useful for occupy thats places for alert to Enemy i'm going serious and slow her production.

Please not! This would destroy my evil tactic with the view range... and it would make the battle´s longer then they are allready.

Spanish version will come, but in closed-Beta it is just german and english. You may wait some time until the game is officialy released.
    • Nephthys wrote:

The only reason Spanish was not created initially is because the devs cannot speak Spanish.
      Why don't they just make a badly translated version with Google translate? Just copy and paste all the stuff they need, stick it through Google translate, put it back, job done. I am sure the community would be all too pleased to point out mistakes.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!