Nuclear Explosions Vs Aircraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuclear Explosions Vs Aircraft

I propose that the aircraft suffer the damage that being caught in a nuclear radius does to ground units. As it is, the damage is severely mitigated, even when the landed aircraft (but not convoyed) are targeted.

Examples: Attacking with level 2 nuclear bombers
      A city with one infantry, and 4 nuclear bombers (level 1).
      The first strike destroys the infantry and one bomber. No damage reported on structures.

The second strike does a little more damage, reducing the bomber stack health from 99% down to 81%, and slight damage to a nuclear reactor.
      Morale damage to the province itself reduced it to from 100% to 20%.

Now, I'm not saying that everything should have been wiped out in the first strike, but I was of the opinion that more damage should have been done to the province upgrades.

What do you guys think? Constructive criticism is what's looked for here.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • I don't know, I get the feeling that the grounded aircraft were soaking damage meant for the province, so it may be a look into the how the damage mechanics are working, more than buffing or debuffing any units
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Nukes need to be a feared weapon, if you nuke a province without a particularly large stack of army stuff then you can easily recover and by the sounds of things even if you had a stack nothing too bad would happen. I propose an increase in supplies and money to build with the added damage.
      British=best. Duh!