Capture Capital, but Unable to hold it

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capture Capital, but Unable to hold it

Noob here trying to find my way. I captured my opponents capital, but was unable to hold it. Does my opponent get the resources back that I originally received? And do I get them back if I retake it? Now, I'm getting ready to attack again, but I can't find his capital. I thought he moved it, but I can't find it anywhere. Does he no longer have a capital? And what does that mean for him for the rest of the game? Thanks for your help.

Voodoo Blu
      For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled. -HST
    • If you capture the capital you get res.
      If the enemy get the province former capital back he don't get res because it is considered an ordinary province due to capture.
      The reason why his capital is gone is because once you capture it, it is immediately destroyed.
      He needs to build a new one.
      If you manage to capture his capital again you get another res boost.

Lesson of the day: NEVER leave your capital undefended, the game will seriously punish you by lower moral, and that just means GG if your in a bind.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day