A "Splintered Europe" map ...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A "Splintered Europe" map ...

I'd like to try playing in a Europe map where inactive/non-playable countries split into other historic countries.
      Such as....Yugoslavia splitting into Montenegro,Bosnia,Croatia,Dalmatia,Slovena,& Serbia...
      Greater Romania disintegrates into Romania,Bessarabia/Moldova,Hungary,and (maybe)Transylvania....
      Spain has her 'civil war' represented by Nationalist Spain, Republican Spain,Basque,& Catalonia...
      perhaps Konigsberg declares itself a New independent Prussia ...
      The Czech Republic & Slovakia become separate countries...
      maybe even *gasp* Scotland exiting the United Kingdom
      :whistling:

Quite a few folks up and quit during games,usually early on. X/ I'd Like to see 'things' going on with those now 'leaderless' countries instead of them just sitting idle waiting for still active players to invade them.
      :00000441: I am,I'm me.
    • Also for Germany split it up into Bavaria, Prussia (On the Eastern Part), Baden Wurttemberg and Saxony
      France should be split up into States same as UK and Spain. For Yugoslavia just have Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, and Kosovo with Macedonia combined.

You get my point a 50 player European map same with the American Homefront it would be cool