THE COALITION ACTIVIST MEETS THE LONE WOLF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE COALITION ACTIVIST MEETS THE LONE WOLF

Dear generals,

from today on you will have one more interesting choice to make in your games: Do you want to be the lone wolf and conquer the world all by yourself or do you want to gather some friends within a coalition and conquer the world together? With today’s update we will release the coalition victory feature, which we announced 2 weeks ago. Please check the last news post for further details and keep in mind it will affect your running games. If you win together as a coalition, every coalition member receives the same gold reward, the amount depends on the map.

Additionally, we have released the following new achievements:
      • The Lone Wolf, will be given out when you achieve a solo victory on a ranked map
      • Coalition Activist, will be given out when you achieve a coalition victory on a ranked map.
      Further Information:
      • If you reach a solo victory while being in a coalition you will only receive the ‘Lone Wolf’ award.
      • Additionally to the ‘Lone Wolf’ or ‘Coalition Activist’ achievement you will of course still receive the achievement for winning the particular map.
      • If you qualified for those achievements in the past already you will receive the achievements retroactive.

With this update we also introduce the researchable transport ship, which will affect units that turn into convoys on water. Please keep in mind that this is not a separate unit that can be built. You will be able to research the following levels:
      • Level 1: 23km/h, available on day 1
      • Level 2: 30km/h, available on day 8
      • Level 3: 38km/h, available on day 16
      • Level 4: 45km/h, available on day 32
      Further bug fixes and improvements:

• password protected games and games with the game option ‘anti cheat off’ will no longer have the join restriction at a certain day.
      • coalition creation should work again even with big images.
      • as a coalition leader you were able to see the moderation actions within other coalitions too, this has been fixed.
      • the countdown for the Dominion map would disappear, this has also been fixed.

Your Call of War team
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • Sasri wrote:

With today’s update we will release the coalition victory feature, which we announced 2 weeks ago.
      Fine - but still a bit half-baked.. .. :00008356:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • In my 100 player map that ended with this update the same number is given as in Restrisiko's report above. 2 .14 billion points needed, However, in my 100 player map that is still going the correct numbers are displayed in that section of the newspaper.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Sasri wrote:

With this update we also introduce the researchable transport ship, which will affect units that turn into convoys on water. Please keep in mind that this is not a separate unit that can be built.
      Thank you very much. Now, can we have upgradable land convoy?
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower
    • Any idea why I can't find the option to research transport upgrades in any of my refreshed maps?
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3