Introducing the Mormon Battalion!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Introducing the Mormon Battalion!

The thread page says Alliance "Introductions". So, that's what I am doing here.

Mormon Battalion is a Co-op Alliance named in memory of the 500+ man Battalion of the same name which completed one of the longest and most grueling marches over land in US Army history; over 2000 miles, on foot, in the then uncharted American South-West.

The Alliance currently consists of my brother, Jacob, and myself. We are currently in "trial mode"; basically learning what does what in this game, and how to plan accordingly. Members are required to be respectful to others and show common courtesy. Recruits are currently by application only.

And yes, both my brother and I are in fact, Mormons. Being Mormon is not a requirement for this Alliance, but it doesn't hurt 8) .
      "I'd be unstoppable if it wasn't for Law Enforcement and Physics!"

-James Hylton
      "BOLDLY GOING FORWARD! ('Cause I can't find Reverse)"

"I have returned from my wilderness Exile!!!"

• If by sign up, you mean join, I'd prefer that applications were done from the CoW Alliance's homepage.
      "I'd be unstoppable if it wasn't for Law Enforcement and Physics!"

-James Hylton
      "BOLDLY GOING FORWARD! ('Cause I can't find Reverse)"

"I have returned from my wilderness Exile!!!"

• James Hylton wrote:

And yes, both my brother and I are in fact, Mormons. Being Mormon is not a requirement for this Alliance, but it doesn't hurt .
      WOOT, WOOT! REPRESENT!!!
      Forum Gang Reserves

"Thars one of 'em african lions; the most dangerous cat in these 'ere pawts; Let's poke 'em wit a stick!"

-BOLDLY GOING FORWARD! ('Cause I just broke the Brakes!)

• Greetings from The Caesar's Legion.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.