Morroco Spanish! (Add one province spanish in Africa)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morroco Spanish! (Add one province spanish in Africa)

Like a fanatic of WW2's history, i wanted say Spain have other province in Morroco called Tanger. It will be nice other province in Morroco for Spain. :thumbsup:
      Independentisme vol dir que la gent s'adona de la humiliació que suposa que un país amb capacitat per autogovernar-se hagi de dimitir d'aquesta capacitat davant el poder d'una nació que se li declara superior.
      Joan Rendé i Masdéu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifni
      Independentisme vol dir que la gent s'adona de la humiliació que suposa que un país amb capacitat per autogovernar-se hagi de dimitir d'aquesta capacitat davant el poder d'una nació que se li declara superior.
      Joan Rendé i Masdéu

not correct! spain fought a tough war in morocco between the 2 world wars against the Rif Republic. the excessive use of poison gasses on village(r)s still causes problems in the Rif Area.
      It is that war where Franco grew to a big guy with his guardia civil before the civil war in spain (not saying that as a positive point....) after the massacre of the Spanish army at El Annual.

never heard of El Annual?

well.... do you homework :) There is a very interesting time period between s1914 and CoW1942. There was no peace in and around Europe.
    • _Pontus_ wrote:

Spain had no interest you say???

not correct! spain fought a tough war in morocco between the 2 world wars against the Rif Republic. the excessive use of poison gasses on village(r)s still causes problems in the Rif Area.
      It is that war where Franco grew to a big guy with his guardia civil before the civil war in spain (not saying that as a positive point....) after the massacre of the Spanish army at El Annual.

never heard of El Annual?

well.... do you homework :) There is a very interesting time period between s1914 and CoW1942. There was no peace in and around Europe.

I found in Internet and i had reason. Still in 1956, Spain kept Cabo Juby , Saguia El Hamra, Ifni (It's famous because in the final of XX it backed to Morroco), and in the North of Morroco, Tetuán, Ceuta, Melila and Tánger.

I only say it will be more strategy add a province "Ifni". I was amazing Italy has Rhodes, UK has Hamilton, Nassau, countries,.. and France has 75% of North Africa...

Joan Rendé i Masdéu