Chats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To The Creators/Admins,

I ran into a problem in the High Command chat a few of us were talking wanting to make alliances in our game only to realize that we were in completely different games so is there a way to make a chat that is just for the game you are playing or have that a feature you can turn on and off.

Thanks for reading this,
      NinjaSlay3r
    • In game chats were rarely ever used when they did exist.

I think a better solution is that chat needs to come with instructions. Perhaps a box that you have to read the first time you open it explaining that chat is across all games, and for communicating within your own game your choices are the diplomacy menu or writing an article in the newspaper. That is the most frequently misunderstood thing about chat.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • NinjaSlay3r wrote:

To The Creators/Admins,

I ran into a problem in the High Command chat a few of us were talking wanting to make alliances in our game only to realize that we were in completely different games so is there a way to make a chat that is just for the game you are playing or have that a feature you can turn on and off.

Thanks for reading this,
      NinjaSlay3r
      For a coalition witch has its own chat you have to be on the same map of course, but you could all join the same alliance then you have your own chat no matter which map each of you plays.

There was an open chat for each map for a short time (unnecessarily) - nobody in a war game really wants that every enemy can see what and especially at witch time something is written... ;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D