Icons too high

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Icons too high

Once the update came out, many things bugged out, so I overlooked this, but the newspaper, Diplomacy, Research and Coalition icons in my games are way too high up. It might be because I use a laptop, but even when I use a desktop, the Icons still cover the XP bar. This is a minor bug, I just find it annoying because I have grown accustomed to having these icons lower down. Can somebody fix this?
      Images
      • Screenshot (104).png

148.21 kB, 425×240, viewed 96 times
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower
    • Sadly they work fine on my comp and several others I work on regularly... so this is probably a browser/resolution/window size issue. A real bitch to reproduce, let alone fix.

Yeah, don't we all love HTML and CSS.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Sadly they work fine on my comp and several others I work on regularly... so this is probably a browser/resolution/window size issue. A real bitch to reproduce, let alone fix.
      Oh, they work just fine, they just are too high.
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower