My top 5 least used units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can we end the arguments now, lol I mean its going beyond the point of just farming post points. We have been fighting all over the forum, overall we can agree to disagree. Its turned into a D**k measuring contest at this point, lets stop.

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
    • Ellio_98 wrote:

Can we end the arguments now, lol I mean its going beyond the point of just farming post points. We have been fighting all over the forum, overall we can agree to disagree. Its turned into a D**k measuring contest at this point, lets stop.
      I do not care about post points and am not farming them, so as long as I do not get insulted just for saying that I object to having a Field Hospital, I have no problem.
    • MartinB wrote:

Ellio_98 wrote:

Can we end the arguments now, lol I mean its going beyond the point of just farming post points. We have been fighting all over the forum, overall we can agree to disagree. Its turned into a D**k measuring contest at this point, lets stop.
      I do not care about post points and am not farming them, so as long as I do not get insulted just for saying that I object to having a Field Hospital, I have no problem.
      Duck, all you have to do is replace the obnoxious posts with

"[comment deleted by original poster]"
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quasi-duck ().

• MartinB wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

MartinB wrote:

We have no problem with your objection, just how you go about "validating" it.
      Well, you obviously did because you responded by being rude, and you should also learn not to tell other more experienced players to 'get good' when they point out to you that motorised infantry is a very useful unit.
      Duck, all you have to do is replace the obnoxious posts with

"[comment deleted by original poster]"

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quasi-duck ().

• @MartinB and @Quasi-duck:

Okay, guys. This has gone on long enough. Consider yourselves "warned" -- by me, the originator of the thread. I'm not a Bytro administrator, but I'm on very good terms with several of them, and I have them "on speed-dial" if necessary.

You two have hijacked this thread to no good end, and it's gone on for three or four pages of absolutely useless comments. This thread had been humming along since November 2017, with a fun mix of comments by rookies and experienced players, and no-one felt the need to insult anyone, regardless of their experience level. Both of you know better, without me telling you.

I would be grateful if you two would simply self-censor and delete all of your comments in the last 3 or 4 pages, so the thread can return to a less hostile form of back-and-forth.

Thanks, y'all.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

I would be grateful if you two would simply self-censor and delete all of your comments in the last 3 or 4 pages, so the thread can return to a less hostile form of back-and-forth.
      I'll shut up but I won't delete that spam, god damn is it a lot, my bad.

Back to the original topic, do people still think CC are crap or have they began to use them?

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Jesus I couldn't read all that haha. My quick glance through did show up something though. Do you guys just not have cash to buy the market? That is why you rush all the AI at the start. The best part is when all your neighbours go inactive so you just build all your resources max level and have a load of cash.

This is my most recent game with three other alliance members, the easiest way to win is to make the match and pick the best nation. The market is dead as well btw so I have even more cash than usual.
      Come on, you can't force him to delete this post!! It is such a great post, so beautifully worded.
    • Cruisers: I like to have some cruisers. A cruiser/destroyer/sub stack is great against 2 destroyers. The cruiser can hit the destroyers before they get within range. So, if attacking can get at least one free shot with attack against ships of 10 or more.

Naval bombers: Naval bombers are necessary for locating sub stacks not engaged in combat in real time. Locate subs than attack with destroyers at range. If the subs attempt to close, send subs to engage in melee. Destroyer takes no damage till your subs get destroyed if they do (usually they don't since the destroyer's attack deals a lot damage to subs).
    • Lawrence Czl wrote:

Cruisers: I like to have some cruisers. A cruiser/destroyer/sub stack is great against 2 destroyers. The cruiser can hit the destroyers before they get within range. So, if attacking can get at least one free shot with attack against ships of 10 or more.
      Cruisers are also the best unit for air defence. I always try to have at least one cruiser stacked in all my fleets, especially when up against an opponent who actively uses naval bombers. I think someone pointed out recently (think it was Montana, but may be wrong) that naval bombers are quite effective now, but if you have a couple of cruisers stacked with your fleet, they take quite a heavy toll on naval bombers.
    • Lets keep this discussion Polite and Civil please. This is your only warning.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<