My Friends Accounts got Banned on an Anti-Cheat Glitch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Friends Accounts got Banned on an Anti-Cheat Glitch

Me and few of my friends all play in a call of war game on our school wifi network which is called Consortium. When I logged in this morning, I received a message saying I violated the terms of service by playing with multiple accounts. Here's the email I received along with this message.

Hello TommyAsian,
    Your account was banned because you violated our terms of service by playing with multiple accounts.
    Multi accounts are forbidden as they grant an unfair advantage in the game.
    Playing together from a shared internet connection is also forbidden in games with the anti cheat system enabled.

These accounts are connected to your account:
    queermo, Nigering, TommyAsian, Wyeth2
    If you want to contest your ban you have to provide an explanation about your relation to these accounts and submit proof that every account involved is a unique person.

Best regards,
    Your Bytro Labs support team

The account donma was also banned along with all of these but mine and the other accounts indianolympian5748, declanoneill, Nig123, and Kevin.bot might be banned as well because we all play on the school network. I was hoping that anti-cheat can be turned off in our game and the accounts banned can be reinstated. The game id is 2160404.