Whats with all of the forum spam?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We do our best to keep the forum clean, but the stuff comes in waves, and if it comes at moments when no mods are on, yeah the forum can be flooded for a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience!
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • @hillbillybonez: And you and other active forum members else can help keep the forum spam-free.

When you see spam posts, report them. Hover your mouse cursor over the lower right-hand corner of the offending post, and the hidden menu should appear. Click on the second menu item ---- a black triangle with a white exclamation point ---- that's the "report content" option. All you have to do is enter "SPAM" in the space provided in the pop-up report. This makes it much easier and faster for the moderators to identify, locate and delete spam posts, and block the spammer's account.

Cheers.
    • DomMax wrote:

. . I tried to report the spam, but I can't do that. . . . I cant write the subject. . . .
      @DomMax: You can't write "Spam" in the pop-up "report content" dialog box? That's all that's required, Max. See my instructions above:

MontanaBB wrote:

When you see spam posts, report them. Hover your mouse cursor over the lower right-hand corner of the offending post, and the hidden menu should appear. Click on the second menu item ---- a black triangle with a white exclamation point ---- that's the "report content" option. All you have to do is enter "SPAM" in the space provided in the pop-up report.