TransGoogolator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TransGoogolator

I asked if any knew of a way to translate or to use a translator in this game, as it is impossible to cut and paste. I said I would try anything even take a screen shot open it in a paint program and try and highlight the text there. Any ideas would help as I excepted a challenge from an Italian alliance and it would be nice for my guys to be able to read the paper. The best suggestion I received was to make a thread here where developers might see a quick fix suggestion. I know there are some in my alliance who sign in every day, but have not joined any alliance wars. My message are always returned time stamped, but nothing added above or below. I believe these people are of a language so different English, French, German, Extraterrestrial, Italian all look a like. If a person profile displayed a flag I would know if this was the case, or Call of War home page community message system was like this one, complete with all the fancy tools. (no clipboard) I could add a link must will not use fearing phishing or virus. I can also insert an image showing what I want them to do.
      I hope a developer finds many suggestions leading to a quick fix. Imagine being able to cut and paste to easily translate in an international game. :thumbup: