Stupid Idea that low level can not create game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello :) There should always be at least a 22 player map ready for you to join, the system takes care of that. There also might be some 10 player maps open. Please search for these two and play on these maps until your rank is high enough.

It shouldn't take longer than a week to reach the rank necessary to create an own game or to join most of the maps.
      Tips on how to level faster were provided in this thread.
    • freezy wrote:

Hello :) There should always be at least a 22 player map ready for you to join, the system takes care of that. There also might be some 10 player maps open. Please search for these two and play on these maps until your rank is high enough.

It shouldn't take longer than a week to reach the rank necessary to create an own game or to join most of the maps.
      No there is not any games for low level. It is not the truth what you wrote. That means one week of boring. That is really stupid!
    • Black Miki wrote:

freezy wrote:

Hello :) There should always be at least a 22 player map ready for you to join, the system takes care of that. There also might be some 10 player maps open. Please search for these two and play on these maps until your rank is high enough.

No there is not any games for low level. It is not the truth what you wrote. That means one week of boring. That is really stupid!
      How about you look for games to play, instead of spouting random nonsense?

If your looking for games to join so you can spend some time while waiting to rank up, go into(on the main page):
      Games>New Games(!)

There, you will be able to join many, different maps. And there will plenty of maps that will accept level 1's(many of them are created everyday, automatically, by the system.). If you can't find them, you are doing something wrong, not the developers, or anyone else.

And you are not allowed to create new games until you are higher level. The reasoning for it being there is sound. Multi-accounting is a known problem here.
    • NovaTopaz wrote:

If your looking for games to join so you can spend some time while waiting to rank up, go into(on the main page): Games>New Games(!)
      Actually, Nova, I checked the new games list at 6:00 a.m. EST (U.S. east coast), 12:00 noon CET (Hamburg time), and there was not a single new 4-, 10-, 22- or 25-player map available that was not a gold features game. A new 22-player European map game has since been added.
    • NovaTopaz wrote:

Black Miki wrote:

freezy wrote:

How about you look for games to play, instead of spouting random nonsense?
      If your looking for games to join so you can spend some time while waiting to rank up, go into(on the main page):
      Games>New Games(!)

There, you will be able to join many, different maps. And there will plenty of maps that will accept level 1's(many of them are created everyday, automatically, by the system.). If you can't find them, you are doing something wrong, not the developers, or anyone else.

And you are not allowed to create new games until you are higher level. The reasoning for it being there is sound. Multi-accounting is a known problem here.
      How about you firstly checking thinks and than write? ;)
    • MontanaBB wrote:

NovaTopaz wrote:

If your looking for games to join so you can spend some time while waiting to rank up, go into(on the main page): Games>New Games(!)
      Actually, Nova, I checked the new games list at 6:00 a.m. EST (U.S. east coast), 12:00 noon CET (Hamburg time), and there was not a single new 4-, 10-, 22- or 25-player map available that was not a gold features game. A new 22-player European map game has since been added.
      Yeah, was just reading that with the other one...
    • Greetings,

As game staff we have come across the issue of people creating games, with only one or two people in them thinking that the game will be ranked, when it wont be. So we decided to restrict this. If anyone else has any questions or issues, start a conversation with me on here, or message me on the website.

Best Regards.
      EN Community Support

• The Almighty Jewbear wrote:

Greetings,

As game staff we have come across the issue of people creating games, with only one or two people in them thinking that the game will be ranked, when it wont be. So we decided to restrict this. If anyone else has any questions or issues, start a conversation with me on here, or message me on the website.

Best Regards.
      So what I should do? Siting and waiting until somebody show mercy and make a game that my level can play and I don t like games with more than 20- 25 players!
    • Black Miki wrote:

The Almighty Jewbear wrote:

Greetings,

Best Regards.
      So what I should do? Siting and waiting until somebody show mercy and make a game that my level can play and I don t like games with more than 20- 25 players!
      I'll make one in the meantime. I have hardly any use for my 1 game per month atm, so I may as well make one for new people...
    • NovaTopaz wrote:

Black Miki wrote:

The Almighty Jewbear wrote:

Greetings,

Best Regards.
      I'll make one in the meantime. I have hardly any use for my 1 game per month atm, so I may as well make one for new people...
      Thank you Novaz. Just join games that are made by the system for you. Helps you rank up so you can create maps. Earn the privilege mate.
      EN Community Support