Ideologies & etc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideologies & etc

after playing New World Empire I was inspired on how the game would ask you on how you would like to play the game. You were given three options to choose from. First off was colonization which would point you in the direction of exploring Africa or the Americas. Second was militarization which would point you in the direction of becoming a military power so you were able to dominate the existing map. Lastly was Economy which would point you toward growing your resources and trading goods which made you the most resourceful player. Now what I thought out of this was what if in Cow you were able to choose from the Ideologies Communism, Capitalism, fascism, and perhaps Monarchy for nations that have or want colonies.

Communism
      Communism would allow said player to have a large army with a less of drain on resources as well as almost a never ending amount of man power (may or may not affect rebellions). Cons- provinces with a moral lower then 70 will gain a 10-30% higher chance to rebel (may go into detail the lower the moral).

Fascism
      Fascism would allow the player to prioritize what ever they say choose. The player will have less issue with moral in their cores as the people are super nationalist. Rebellions will be less common as their is heavy punishment and decree of law. Cons- face economic issues as their is no free market as its all controlled by the government and less nations wanting to trade with them.

Capitalism

Capitalism would allow the player to really have a free market and plenty of resources. Cons- player may face problems is over drafting may cause a decrease in moral as well as declaring war will bring down moral more.

Monarchy
      Monarchism would allow the player to be able to player to sustain colonies better and fix moral issues. Cons- Rebellions for free nations may occur (will explain in my next Thread). Resources might come problematic if over expansion.