Add a list of countries a coalitions is at war with

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add a list of countries a coalitions is at war with

Add list of countries a coalition is at war with on the coalitions page 10
        yeah (10) 100%
        no (0) 0%
        maybe (0) 0%
      this is a very minor update suggestion...Add a list of countries a certain coalition is at war with. If you don't know what that means, it means when you click on your or any coalition, it has one of those 'at war with:' (like on a country's diplomacy page) things with a list of countries every member in the coalition is at war with put together, So for example the UK and France are in a coalition, France is at war with Germany and UK is at war with Ireland, if you go onto the their coalition page it will say "At war with: (German flag) Germany (Irish flag) Ireland". I think this would be just a little helpful if you were in a coalition and the coalition includes a mutual defense pact or something which means if any member of the coalition is attacked all respond, it would be faster to go onto the coalitions page and taking a look at this than going onto every member of the coalitions page one-by-one. Vote and let me know what you think.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mr. fish ().

• I like the idea.

Something else handy would be a way to view the map in the newspaper color coded by Coalition. It would give a better visual representation of how coalitions were laid out geographically.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I would agree, when I'm trying to get a good visual on "politics" and how it relates to me, I find it a visual representation would help, If I was show something I might not like it completely, but I think I would like to see how all these thingd relate and to see that on a map would be cool