Which was the best army?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

People only tend to die in prison when tortured.
    Your precious western culture commonly executed people in prisons. Forgetting that? Death chairs, lethal injections, so many creative ways!

Pablo22510 wrote:

Are you kidding me??? Russia was not a democracy during WW2!!!
    Are you kidding me? Do you not know basic Russian history yet you are still talking crap about it? How do you think Stalin got into power? He was voted in.

Pablo22510 wrote:

When at war, propaganda is used to keep the morale up.
    Those posters are for dehumanization. Russia didn't need much of them since your western armies we such sick, cruel people.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Pablo22510 wrote:

First of all the Western media is not bullshit. We have democracy. Maybe it's the Russian media that brainwashes people. Second of alll I do contest that figure, since it's Russian. Stalin killed millions of people, whether you like it or not.
    Lol, you are very naive. Ask his mother (as I remember it works in the newspaper), "journalists someday lie?"

Pablo22510 wrote:

Imprisoned in Gulags, where they died.
    This is the most stupid thing I've read in this thread. This is proof that you do not understand about what to write.
  • Man this Sandevot is driving me mad :wallbash

Millions died in gulags, FACT, they were thrown in their to die, they had to work long hours with next to no food. Also they had the secret police to remove others as well. ALSO Stalin has Order No. 227 and 270 which said that any troops retreating were to be shot and no surrender under any circumstances adding to the amount stalin killed. (link) (link) This is fact, not propaganda.

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
  • Thanks Ellio!

Yes, my mother works in a newspaper.Never invented anything. But I read stuff on RT and I think "complete bullshit." Sandevot, open your eyes. Putin is keeping you Russians happy by invading other countries, but eventually, the West will win.
    The past is a foreign country.
  • Ellio_98 wrote:

Man this Sandevot is driving me mad :wallbash

Millions died in gulags, FACT, they were thrown in their to die, they had to work long hours with next to no food. Also they had the secret police to remove others as well. ALSO Stalin has Order No. 227 and 270 which said that any troops retreating were to be shot and no surrender under any circumstances adding to the amount stalin killed. (link) (link) This is fact, not propaganda.
    You do not see that I write to you, or you pretend stupid? I know that what you're saying, I agree that Stalin killed many. But when you talk about the "20-million and more," I tell you the exact number - 748 000

I want to ask - who knows better the situation in the Soviet Union during Stalin's rule? Two options:
    1. American journalist and autor English version of Wikipedia, who was born 50 years later, and that was never in the Soviet Union.
    2. A man who lived in the Soviet Union during Stalin's rule.

If you want to believe in the promotion of your media, then I will not bother you. But do not try to impose on me your lies. I was born in the Soviet Union, my grandparents lived during the Stalin and told me a lot about this time, I see much evidence of this with your own eyes. I know the truth and would like to tell you about it, but if you do not want to know the truth, you can continue to believe in their fantasies.
  • SANDEVOT! Take this!

"According to a file declassified by the successor of the KGB, a total of 1,053,829 people died in te GULAGs." And that's not even counting the ones that were outright executed. And the file is Russian, meaning the estimate is conservative.
    The past is a foreign country.
  • Pablo22510 wrote:

SANDEVOT! Take this!

"According to a file declassified by the successor of the KGB, a total of 1,053,829 people died in te GULAGs." And that's not even counting the ones that were outright executed. And the file is Russian, meaning the estimate is conservative.
    I'm tired of arguing with you - you do not read what I write. I've already answered that:

Sandevot wrote:

...For example, if a person who was in the prison fell ill and died? Throughout the world, these dead are not on the list of those killed through the fault of the country's leader, right? But if a man died in a Soviet prison in Stalin's time, that is to blame only Stalin. There are many other examples of "foreignness analysts" make the numbers are very large, more than it actually is.
    If a person has died in prison - is to blame for the country's leader? Really? I want to ask - how many people have killed the leader of your country in the past year